GH: Jerry Jacks Rumor

• Members

Okay there's a major rumor going around that Mr. Craig is really Jerry Jacks. I guess Jacks gets a phone call from Jerry and recognizes his voice as Mr. Craig's or something like that. Spoilers say a surprise guest shows up at Jax and Carly's wedding: Jerry

Uh how can Mr. Craig be Jerry when Jax was off saving Jerry during the hostage crisis.

If this is true, hack isn't the word to describe Guza UGH

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This would be an amazing twist and possibly workable. If Jax couldn't find him we know why. Jerry didn't want his brother hurt so he sent him on a wild goose chase. The voice is off, but this is soap land, who cares? I can see it and he could be the surprise guest at the wedding.

I like it!

• Members

This twist makes perfect sense when you think about it. But I never remember Jerry being this twisted. He'd never torture Bobbie's daughter even if she is a bitch. The writers need to plan ahead before they pull stunts like these.

• Members

and Scott would never kill a man and let Laura take the blame for this murder nor would Stefan go out of his way to try and murder Emily bc he didnt like her dating Nikolas. Guza is known for bringing back characters and then completely changing them for the plot of the story.

• Members

Let us not forget this rumor was sparked because there is a ABC Medianet picture of Lady Jane and Mr. Craig, which is happening the week of April 30th.

There was also a blurb in one of this week's mags about Jax getting an unexpected phone call from Jerry, saying he isn't coming to the wedding. It's also going around that Mr. Craig is the one who calls Jax, not Jerry. But Jax is none the wiser.

Now how can Jax not know Jerry's voice over the phone? Pahlease.

This story gets more contrived by the minute. GMAB.

• Members

GMAB too. Jerry use to date Bobbie, so Luke would know Jerry on sight, as well as Carly. Are we to believe that since Carly now looks different from when she first arrived in Port Charles, that's so of Jerry? This has got to be a hoax.

Archived