PSNS: May Sweeps (SOD)

• Members

May Sweeps Previews:

Chad/Whitney/Vincent: The trouble Chad has been getting himself into comes to a raging boil in May. Vincent is diabolically intent on keeping Chad close, and this whole storyline is heading for a disastrous reveal. On the night of Chad's surprise birthday party, both Chad and Whitney get more of a surprise than either one bargained for.

Fancy/Luis/Sheridan: Living under a death penalty conviction cant do much for one's love life, but Luis has his hands full with the two women who refuse to give up on him.

Fox/Kay/Miguel: Kay and Miguel's love is so strong, even a prison sentence isnt cooling her feelings for him. Fox plans on recruiting Julian to help seal a new deal.

Eve/Julian: We will get our first fleeting glimpses of Eve and Julian's son in May. More importantly, we'll see what he has been up to around Harmony--and it's not something that will make his parents proud. Julian's recent return to his more wicked side has definitely had an adverse effect on his relationship with Eve. Still, their love is a strong pull and these two seem on the way to a tender reunion.

Ethan/Theresa/Jared/Gwen: In May, the blackmailer goes into high gear and starts to go after everyone in Harmony, with a special emphasis on ruining Theresa's life. While Ethan does his best to track the he/she down, Theresa has to consider which is worse--losing Ethan if her secret comes out or losing everything if Jared discovers her true feelings? We'll be seeing Gwen in May.

Tabith/Endora: Endora has a field day once she starts attending the exclusive Paul Revere Preschool.

Paloma/Noah/Jessica/Spike/Simone: Noah and Paloma both try to help Chad through his crisis, but more importantly, they team up with Simone and really start to get to the bottom of the 'dead john' mystery.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Just look at all this plot development!! I'm so excited!!

Although I was kind of hoping that the blackmailer's identity would be revealed....still: Evian son, the truth about Vincent and Chad, AND Gwen returning?!! This is going to be an AWESOME sweeps!!!

• Members

I think the Blackmailer is Ivy. She doesn't want to reveal the paternity because then Ethan will be tied to Theresa forever, but she'll use it to break them up. I haven't watched in months so there might be big holes in that theory...if it's not her, eh oh well! Not like I'm watchin' to see my theory play out or not!

• Members

Oh, sorry. I meant terror as in Theresa. That's my adorable nickname for her.

But Ivy could be the blackmailer. She blasted both Theresa and Gwen earlier this year; She has always been preoccupied with Ethan. SHe probably lusts after him.

• Members

The blackmailer told Ethan that he-she is responsible for Fancy's attacks. I don't know if that means that he-she actually did it himself-herself, though. Ivy has an alibi for some of the times Fancy was attacked.

The blackmailer is helping to keep Miguel and Kay apart. Ivy does not want Kay and Fox to remain married so I don't think she would have Miguel sentenced to life in prison if she knows Fox set up his own hit and run.

• Members

Who, am I the only one who was FLOORED by that Tabitha/Endora spoiler? Of all these, I did NOT see that one coming! The question on everybody's mind is going to be HOW did Tabby get that school to accept Endora after her antics with the two representatives last week? And before that, what gave Tabby the change of heart?

I can't wait to see how this plays out!

• Members

These sound good.

I like Tabitha and Endora getting a story of their own. That is great.

I think we may see something like Vincent jumping out of the cake but I also read awhile back that Theresa finds out about Chad/Vincent first and then Whitney. Hmm...

I don't think Ivy is the blackmailed because the blackmailed is implied to be the one who raped Fancy. He/she has the same look and raspy voice. We'll see. I don't think Gwen is either but that spoiler is definitely interesting. It will be nice to see Gwen back and I hope Rebecca is returning soon too.

I am so happy about Evian and I just know Spike is their son. I have said it for two years. Why else would they keep him around for so long?

Archived