Days: Is Anyone Sick of the Sheffer bashing?

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No, because that's my alter ego -- and would still be, if a certain mod hadn't forgotten they said they'd reinstate that name :P -- And it's spelled correctly. If you said JERCokesFan, however, I'd kindly tell you, "Oh, actually, it's JERSoapsFan."

I'm not yelling at anyone here; I just think that, if we're going to "respect" Frances by not talking about her character's death, we should pay the same respect by at least spelling her name correctly! It's like calling God, Gawd in a letter written to him. It's just not right.

• Members

And once upon a time Carrie and Austin were the "it" couple. Look at them now. Not even on the show.

And JSF, I know that Shawn and Belle are like 25, but I still don't like them taking airtime away from characters like Doug, Julie, Maggie, Victor, Bo, Hope, Billie, John, Marlena and Chris Kosticeck

• Members

Rachel Melvin is 22. She has been on the show since she was what 20 or 19? That's young.

Blake Berris turns 23 this year.

Darrin Brooks turns 23 this year.

Brandon Beemer turns 27 this year and Martha Madison turns 30. IMO, this is the age that Belle and Shawn should have been introduced to the show or at least 25 and up. That's how soaps introduced the next generations most of the time, not these Disney channel young-uns. Nick Fallon, Chelsea and Max for that matter all could fit well on a Disney channel show and people are not watching soaps for that. Next generations can be introduced with characters that are not in their lows 20s IMO.

• Members

This is exactly my thought. Yes we all know that the teens/twentysomething are days' future but I don't need to see them on my t.v all the time it is getting to the point that these people are popping up in my nightmares. I say give them rest for awhile and let me see more of everyone else.

Archived