Days: Is Anyone Sick of the Sheffer bashing?

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No funhouses, no creepy clowns! And let's give the teens a little rest. They need it.

I'm willing to give Hogan more time because there has been improvement in the writing. Like so many of us keep saying, the problem is balance and stories going in circles. I'm cautiously optimistic we will see things change and improve because Corday and Hogan have to both know their backs are to the wall. So we'll see.

But, please, no stupid gimmicks. Just good stories with good balance and good pacing.

• Members

Trust me guys you don't want to see a castle storyline, it was the most boring storyline to ever hit ATWT, and far more boring than it is now even. As for Clowns that was my man James Stenbeck and that was one of the best storylines on ATWT, and it really did not have much to do with the teens, that was the adults he was playing with.

• Members

Meanwhile, I'll bite.

What the hell would be he point of the teens going to a funhouse with a killer clown inside? There has to be more to it than that... more to the story. Because that alone would be flat and pointless.

Archived