Days: Is Anyone Sick of the Sheffer bashing?

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

DOOLFan, I admire your passion for the show, but I tend to think you're reaching. You're trying to over-sell the show just as much as Corday by tossing everything but the kitchen sink into the mix. You're also making things up and stating them as face.

• Members

Teens suck!! Sorry to say it. Teens are not going to cut it for DAYS. Honestly, we want to see characters we know. Grown up, matured characters. John Marlena Victor, Caroline, Gram, Jack Bo Hope and many more...Patch Kayla. I dont give a rats ass about the teens. Soapnet shows reruns of 90210 and Melrose Place for that. Hell, If you like the teens, go turn to ATWT. The Teens will get the show cancelled.

• Members

I read lots of things in different places. It doesn't mean they're true.

There's a difference between speculation/rumor and fact. Don't tell me that something came from a Sheffer interview unless you know it to be true.

• Members

I think someone has a blog with all of these things happening, but I for some reason don't see any of this stuff happening on the show, and if they are real things that you have read why don't you ever link to your stuff, not to mention this is not even a spoiler thread and you keep on posting these made up spoilers all over the place, I think you have repeated yourself 50 times already in this thread, start posting facts and some of the posters might start believing you. This is not a fanfic board, this is discussing the real show, try that for a change.

And another thing teens are not the future of any show, they are only a part of it, why do you think ratings are down so much on all the soaps right now, one main reason is because they all focus on only the teens, instead of the adults. Trust me I am 26 and I would much rather watch adults than teens running the show, Teens are interesting in the summer and that is about it.

• Members

Stop posting "spoilers" and "rumors" in the discussion thread. There is a reason why the spoiler section and the discussion section are separate. SON is a spoiler sensitive site. There are members who are 100% spoiler free and do not appreciate having rumors/spoilers in their discussion threads.

This is the only warning. If any more spoilers/rumors are done in this thread or any other in the discussion area, warnings will be issued.

Archived