DAYS: Friday, April 13

• Members

I think Kev may be onto something. Gabby may actually be integral to bringing their story to a different level. :P Make them work together instead of against each other and maybe, just maybe they'll realize they can work together for Claire's whole lifetime.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought Julie Pinson looked the most beautiful I've ever seen her on Days, today. I also thought Chelsea was pretty rough on her, but factual.

It's sad that Nick feels that he is forced to put his job on the line in order to protect his true love. As bright as he is supposed to be, he could figure this out successfully and easily. I'm disappointed in that part of the story, but know there is a point to get to through that route, so it better be worth it. So much for character driven storylines...sigh.

I was flipping between B&B but think I did see most of Days. Steve is accomplishing nothing and I'm living for the day he gets out of that sanitarium and is making tracks in solving his own case.

• Members

Ok...BORING!! For me to say that, that says alot. Seriously, there were a few times in March I was bored but today was the worst.

I wonder if the Steve stuff was thrown in there to fill time because the show is backtracking aqnd re-writint. Corday did shut the set down to re-write and change gears so perhaps the Steve scenes were longer and put in to replace other stuff that was supposed to be there. SN did his best but I agree. These scenes were unnecessary, stereotypical, and very insulting. There was no need. While I appreciate Steve helping the patients. this was too much IMO.

Belle/Shawn/Gabby was dull too. The only good thing was Shelle getting closer and making a decision on Gabby. At least there was some movement. I would like to see Philip, Belle, and Shawn working together too. That would be a nice twist. I do see Gabby taking off with Claire though.

Abby/Chelsea/Nick was ok. Nice to see Ashley. I am going to miss her. The ending was ok but not good enough for a Friday. The brush thing is getting tiresome and it feels like it's only purpose is to keep Chelsea and Nick in a holding pattern for awhile. They started out moving fast and now they move at a snail's pace so it's annoying to me. The ending was an ok cliffhanger...for like a Tuesday. That wasn't a Friday cliffhanger.

Billie/Chelsea was the only shining moment. Pinson and Melvin rocked and Melvin has became very good. Pinson did seem like she was glowing so I wonder if she may be pregnant. Who knows but there scenes were good. A mention of Nicholas and Roman would've been nice.

It's a shame a pretty good week ended like this. 4 out of 5 isn't bad I guess.

• Members

Chelsea needs to was her mouth out with soap and water for saying those TERRIBLE, SHAMEFUL things to her mother.

I will NOT support that.

Steve's scenes were a bit much but I APPLAUD Hogan Sheffer for being socially responsible in this storyline. We're ALL humans. NO ONE deserves to eat that kind of food. Hopefully this will elicit some kind of change in "the real world." <_<

Gabby, Gabby, Gabby...WHY?! I had such high hopes.

• Members

Well clearly they knew this episode would air on Friday the 13th ... boy were we unlucky. It is time to MOVE ON from the mental hospital stuff. I liked the Billie/Chelsea dialog a whole lot. Chelsea wants to be fair and not mean but it hurts Billie anyway, even though everything Chelsea said is totally true ... good stuff.

• Members

Dude, one, they were all true, and two, this is not the woman who raised her, so it's not really a question of respect or loyalty. Billie needed to hear this, who better than from the person who was hurting most because of it?

• Members

Word on this post. I felt embarassed also and after watching this episode and thinking of the recent happenings with this storyline, I realize that it just isn't working for me. I came back to watching this show with excitement upon hearing that Steve and Kayla were returning but what I got was not at all what I expected. I also realize that i'm not as invested in days or the characters as I was as a teenager to sit and wait in hopes of a better storyline and something that will pull me in.

I've enjoyed posting on and reading this board when i've found the time to do so. It's been more fun that the actual show itself.

• Members

Sorry Keith, I am a Chelsea fan but she was out of line, just a year ago Hope couldn't stand her ass, and her dad is so wishy washy. And then to try and compare Billie to Kate, when all three of them are alike and her new best friend is Sami! Talk about influences. Since she wants to treat Billie like a girlfriend, Billie should accept, forget that she's her daughter and serve her a can of whoop ass!!!

Nick = Stupid, who wonder Abby is getting out of Salem those people have problems!

Archived