DAYS: Friday, April 13

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Steve was great today, but I hate that we basically backtracked. What ever happened with his deprogramming, as suggested by Marlena? I missed that episode.

Nice to see Shawn and Belle. It's been a while. Nice that there seems to be some kind of movement going on. Keep them with this kind of airtime (twice a week ish), and I can apreciate them. Maybe.

Great stuff with Billie and Chelsea today. Girl really nailed it on the head. If only Chelsea was really growing. The way she's using Nick is such a backtrack, but a necessary one. Glad she recognizes the unhealthiness of her relationship with her mom and her need to have a more consistent role model on her life, but she's not completely on the up-and-up yet.

Oh Abby LOL she was so right about Nick and Chelsea. What are they going to do without that voice of reason? Nick is idiot to not realize he should be the one with the power here, not Chelsea. There should be nothing left to bite him, but there's plenty left for her. He shouldn't surrender all the power to her.

• Members

They better have Gabby kicnap Claire...i can just see it now, shawn and belle lose claire and are broke....so they have to call up rich Phillip to help them find their missing daughter....Could be a good twist to this boring storyline...

• Members

Oh! I like that Kev. :) I would love to see Shawn and Belle forced to join forces with Philip. All three of them chasing after Gabby all over the world. All three of them love Claire more than anyone else and I think that's a wonderful twist.

• Members

I was embarassed to watch the scenes in the looney bin. The patients were so stereotypical and cartoonish -- it was beyond laughable. And am I the only one who hates that boring, colorless set? I guess it matches well with the story, though. Steve made me want to vomit, going all hoo-ha crazy over food and pizza. What was the point to all of this? I mean... what did any of this have to do with the story, whatsoever? Because as far as I can tell, it was nothing but filler -- and yet it dominated the majority of the episode today. It was completely random, embarassing, over the top and idiotic. Completely killed the episode for me.

Shawn and Belle having the same conversation over and over makes me want to throw an axe at both of their foreheads. "We both want the same thing, but we want it in different ways... lets argue and make up!" Second verse, same as the first. MOVE ALONG.

Billie and Chelsea were the only saving grace of today's episode. Both actresses did a great job, and Rachel Melvin has really matured into one of the show's best actresses. She so 'gets' the character of Chelsea, and I can't even begin to imagine anyone else in the role. I love how she's grown up, but she still has the edge. Anyway, she and Julie Pinson were great today and they both looked stunning. Is Julie Pinson pregnant? She has that glow.

• Members

I agree with everything Kenny said. They have to get Steve's story moved out of the mental institution. It's written as a cartoon and is degrading, not to mention boring. Nothing that happened today was important to the story, it was simply filler. Bad filler. And Shawn and Belle need to find something else to talk about. This endless repetition of the same conversation is getting on my last nerve.

The rest of this week had been pretty good so it's too bad the week ended with this awful episode. But Billie looked beyond beautiful today so maybe it was worth it just to get a chance to see her. Chelsea was good, too, but all that black eyeliner was a little distracting!

• Members

Kenny you are totally on target on todays episode..I watched a two of the steve institution scenes and had to fastforward the rest...Those scenes have nothing to do with the overall storyline...As you said they are just boring filler....So why would they be in a friday episode...This week was an okay week, but to end with this episode is backtracking for me...I'm going to just let the show dvr, then just watch the chelsea and billie scenes...

• Members

I didn't even pay much attention to the Steve scenes. They would be on and that was when I would be on the computer, turned away from the television. Like the majority, I saw no reason for these scenes. They were silly and pointless and somewhat insulting. Moving on...

Shawn and Belle need off this island pronto! I'm talking like yesterday. And I hope if Gabby goes along with them to Australia, they run into a storm and the bitch goes overboard.

Ashley Benson, beauty at it's best, welcome back! :D :D :D I will savior these last few episodes. :(

Awesome Billie and Chelsea scenes. Julie Pinson looked amazing today. Rachel did as well.

• Members

I was surprised they didn't bring up Nicholas. I didn't even think of Roman.

Certainly Chelsea did bring up very good points with Billie, but what about Billie's life. She did not have a good role model growing up and she has always struggled with that. I am becoming agrivated that everytime Chelsea gets the chance to be "Bo's daughter" she just tosses her mom aside. Julie and Rachel work so well together.

I would love to see Philip, Belle, and Shawn working together to get Claire from crazed baby-napper Gabby. Great idea!

Archived