Days: April 11, 2007 Discussion

• Members

Wow, where's the daily Days discussion thread? I'm shocked. I missed the first half of the show, but I love all of the scenes in today's show. I LMAO when Will was giving EJ the techie talk. When EJ didn't know what some acroynym stood for (I didn't hear it well, VGC or something?) and Will gave that "DUH!" reaction...oh man...that was hilarious! EJ is like "OH".

BTW, what's up with EJ looking at Lucas with such starry eyes and sitting on the sofa all attentive? I swear, those two have some potential. LOL! I'm loving the Bo/Nick/Chelsea scenes. This story sounds exciting with the hair brush. I'm also happy that Nick and Chelsea made up.

Even the Steve/Kayla story is picking up. I'm shocked at the twist about Steve and EJ. I never thought Steve would have jumped EJ when he was going into his apartment. So, from what I've seen, Lucas, Sami, Bo, Kayla, and Celeste have it in for EJ. There's definitely an EJ murder storyline coming, especially how Sami mentions killing him is the answer.

Oh and Bo and EJ? Love them! Awesome show. I can't believe it's picking up like this. Ever since last week, Days is on a roll.

*sorry that my thoughts are all over*

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I enjoyed Sami being in the Steve/Kayla story. Maybe she should be teaming up with Steve to kill EJ instead of Celete! Good to see that Bo went looking for Steve and was going to help get him back to the hospital without telling on him. Looks like we have Bo and Steve scenes tomorrow. We are definitely getting some kind of who killed/shot EJ story which explains why he is involved in everyone's story. Where is Hope????

• Members

So glad to see Bo coming around for Chelsea. Rachel looked beautiful and did a great job with Peter in those scenes.

Still loving the Chick relationship. Hope this "secret" of Nick's comes out soon.

Loved the Steve and Kayla scene when Steve is holding her hand and you can tell how deeply he feels for her.

WHY could we not actually see EJ getting pistolwhipped? It would have made me feel good to see EJ getting some pain. So I am curious why Steve was able to go after EJ today and hurt him. Maybe there was no tarot card. :P

I was kind of hoping that there would have been some more dialogue in the Sami and Kayla scenes. At least to the point where Kayla could figure out something happened personally to Sami. I am not liking that Celeste seems to be Sami's main confidant at this point.

I wasn't able to catch the end of the Lucas and EJ conversation. Did it really seem like EJ was afraid of Lucas and was going to "agree" to his terms? Somehow I can't imagine that happening . . .

• Members

I thought about Hope. I think she should have been in the Bo/Chelsea/Nick scenes. I'm wondering if the actress is on vacation or busy with her clothes line. Hmmm.

I like the actor who plays Will. He's so entertaining.

• Members

I enjoyed Will, also. Kids who are computer nerds or geeks interest me a lot. I love his hair cut so we can see his face now.

All the attention is on the dna of the hair in the hairbrush, but why on earth hasn't there been fingerprint analysis done on the brush which would clearly have Willow's prints superimposed on Chelseas. Duh!!!!!

Chelsea and Nick are just wonderful together. Bo irritates me. He sounds so smug even when he is apologizing. Where is warmth, Bo?

Due to a spoiler I read recently, I'm shocked that our favorite "murder story" seems to be sidetracked. Note...seems to be.

• Members

Great show!!!

The show really feels different since last Thursday. There is movement everyday and the character interactions are back.

It was great to get some Sami/Kayla scenes and even a brief Sami/Steve moment. Wish there were more. I enjoyed them and wish Kayla would've figured that something was up with Sami.

Will/EJ was funny. I don't like Gerse but Will's snarkiness toward EJ is always funny. I was happy to see EJ appear a little scared of Lucas for a brief moment. I love seeing others besides Kayla finally standing up to him.

Steve/EJ was good but I wanted to see the pistolwhipping. Loved my Steve/Kayla. Good stuff and loved the end with Steve laughing at the cop. I like that this wasn't really an escape but rather Steve seeing Kayla and sending EJ a message.

Loved Bo/EJ and how they were both being sarcastic and laughing through the whole conversation. I also was pleased with the Bo/Nick/Chelsea scenes. The Bo/Chelsea stuff was very nice and it was needed. Nick and Chelsea have been off for a bit so it was nice to see them.

I know Shelle is on tomarrow but I am so glad we had a week without them because now I am ready for them. This month has felt much better in terms of not having characters shoved down our throats. I think the pace being faster has helped. This episode moved very fast. I was shocked.

Can't wait for tomarrow. People who want Hope are going to love it and we get more interactions...one that I can't wait to see. :D

• Members

I really liked the fast pace of today's show. And although it was mostly the same characters, we got to see them interact with different people.

EJ is definitely losing his "all seeing, all knowing" air. It was surprising to see him rattled by Lucas! And if he's falling for Sami's playacting, he must be really, really obsessed with her. Although I enjoy the character of EJ, I'm a little tired of him and ready to see people start trying to take him down. He's been the Salem puppet master way too long.

Loved that line EJ said to Bo--"I was cleaning my hand and it went off".

• Members

That Bo/EJ scene was fun. It had the right mix of humor, threats, and acting. For people who want the violence on Days to stop, I'm a bit shocked that people want to see EJ getting b*tchslapped. LOL. I actually like the fact that we didn't get to see it. I can actually use my imagination on this one.

EJ underestimated Lucas. I bet he was waiting for him to huff and puff. Lucas is using his brain and I like it. I just don't think that's enough to take EJ down. So, let's see. The obvious suspects for EJ's potential murder mystery are Sami, Celeste, Lucas, Steve, Kayla, and Bo. I wonder if Benji is going to be involved? He's so mysterious and we really don't know if he's working for EJ or not, right? Hmmm.....

Archived