DAYS: SOD Spoilers

• Members

Days’s Sami: Firestarter

Article on Sami and Celeste put their plan to kill EJ in motion. EJ tells Kate, Sami and Lucas he is going to marry Brandy Mathas, an anagram for Sami Brady. Kate figures it out. Sami panics. Later, at a surprise night in a fancy hotel, Sami kisses Lucas with tainted lipstick to get him to pass out, Sami heads off to meet with EJ. While with Sami EJ gets a call from Kate and Sami panics when he’s about to tell her he’s with Sami. She shoves him to the sofa and kisses him until he’s unconscious with Kate still on the phone.

Celeste comes in and pours gas all over the cabin. The last scene of the week is Sami lights the match and lowers it.

Comings:

Shanna Ferrigno: Cop who investigates Willow

Jed Reynolds, James’ son plays a cop.

VCR alert:

4/19 Kate warns Philip to be wary of EJ and not to divulge any information about Shawn.

Interview with Jay Kenneth Johnson

What will happen:

-Steve pushes the limits at the mental hospital

-EJ leaves town

-Chelsea flirts with Max

-Willow befriends Nick

HOTN: MBE, SN, Steve and Kayla

Letter about loving Nick.

Letter about how Steve and Kayla still have chemistry.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/222985/message/1176311475/

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nice twist on the Sami/celeste team up, with Kate getting closer and closer to the truth. Sad to see, coming up, that Elvis actually lives. Damn immortal bastards.

Wonder what JKJ's interview was all about.

Chelsea flirts with Max? Um, why? Hogan, you're slipping ony our no incest promise! (Then again, she did want to get in Phil's pants, too... :lol:)

• Members

I am intrigued by Sami burning down EJ... or at least trying... but why doesn't Celeste do it herself?! If she already poured out gas, why not burn a match? Maybe she really is trying to frame Sami for EJ's murder...

Hate Chelsea/Max spoiler... and I hate the tainted lipstick thing.. stupid... but it's still pretty much same people... except for Shelle, everyone else is still appearing a lot while the most important people are missing..

• Members

At first, I thought the Celeste/Sami/EJ murder plot was silly. After hearing about it, I'm intrigued. Sucks they already announced next Friday's cliffhanger :lol: .

That's interesting about James Reynolds' son. Didn't he play a cop before? I know his wife played a motel owner.

I'm glad Kate is interacting with Philip more. She should be warning him about EJ.

I can't get into this Chelsea flirting with Max storyline. I'm hoping Hogan is staying to his word. I can't even try to explain how they may go around this without incest. I mean, yes, I'm sure it's to make Nick jealous, but who the hell makes a guy jealous with a member of the family? :blink:

Love that Willow's still here. I'm holding out hope until I get an official confirmation. :) We haven't gotten that yet.

• Members

Here is my theory:

We know Celeste hates Sami for what she did to Lexie in the past. We also know that Celeste was drawn into Sami's orbit when she learned Sami helped EJ escape the night John was shot (I still wonder how that picture reached the Carver house and why no one else recieved it. I mean, it's almost like someone wanted Celeste to see it). I think Celeste blames Sami in a way for Lexie's "death' because had she not helped EJ escape that night he wouldn't have been around to issue orders to have Lexie "killed" (of course, EJ could've done it himself but I doubt it). My thinking is that is why Celeste is letting Sami do the dirty work. EJ will be gone and I have a feeling she will let Sami go down for it somehow. This way she takes both of them out to avenge Lexie. We'll see if that is the case but I just feel that Celeste making Sami do everything is a little weird and I have felt something off about Celeste all along.

This all sounds good. I was against the lipstick thing because it is JER-ish but it is being played realistically with Celeste telling Sami to make sure she wears alot of lip balm and all. I don't think poisoned lipstick is outlandish at all. I am just glad we got lots of movement this month and even more coming next week. These scenes sound good and I just wish they hadn't spoiled that Friday cliffhanger but now I can't wait to see what happens the week after. The buildup to the wedding is getting good.

The rest sound ok. Like seeing Kate involved. The Chelsea/Max stuff is her just using Max to make Nick jealous. I was also thinking maybe Max uses her to make Abby jealous or maybe Chelsea is helping Abby/Max along. I don't expect this to lead to anything so it's no big deal.

• Members

Supposedly the lip balm is to protect Sami but if she licks her lips, LOL, I don't see how she could not succomb, too. Also, if you ever got shampoo, salty stuff or anything with taste even close to your lips, you will taste it, so that lip balm wouldn't keep it from entering her membranes anyway. It's just another plot device but an interesting one. I think there is a Native American tale of the poison kiss, the Pueblo or some other such tribe. I've read Louis L'Amour's The Haunted Mesa and I believe there is a story in it about such a woman.

Archived