AMC: The Opening Credits are slightly changed

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought it looked different. I didn't pay that close attention though as I was checking my email at the time. I noticed the change again at Justin's shot. It was slightly longer it seemed with more footage at the beginning. I was wondering when they would update. Rebecca Budig's image could be seen in the scrapbook up until this update. With NuGreenlee's impending arrival, I was wondering how long Becky's picture would last.

• Members

zspike1qh4.jpg

Quick explanation of the photos in this shot:

I see Jack and Erica in a scene from what was supposed to be Bianca's going away party in 2000 (when Erica would tell Bianca that Travis had died.

The Erica/Adam scene was from 1984. I am surprised it is B&W because even I have it in color.

The Tad/Di photo was form the recent Wildwind remote shoot.

Zach/Spike and Lily are self-explanatory. The Lily photo was taken two summers ago now, it was the same day that Lily would meet Amanda again after years of being apart. Amanda made the point to Aidan that they were once sisters through marriage, hoping to win Aidan over.

zspike3gl2.jpg

In this one:

there is a "Jabe" photo so to speak. The photo in the top left corner is of JR, Babe, Krystal, and Adam at their double wedding last year in the Chandler Garden. I wish I had a copy of that photo.

The infamous Tad on a park bench photo, which was a scene of Tad drifiting through Napa in 1992.

The Zach/Kendall photo looks to be at their reunion earlier last year.

I would assume the Colby/Sean photo was from the ConFUSION party last year.

Of course Ryan and Annie are from the Wildwind remote.

I am sad that they are not using these oppurtunitites to feature more historical moments. Case in oint, the photo of Jack/Erica could easily have been from the Boca Raton wedding.

Gone are some pretty important scenes in my eyes. Maria/Ed's infamous lifted wedding photo, a cute one of Brooke/Tad from 1992, Opal, Dixie, Kendall's individual photo...

Also, I would love if the Phoebe page featured more of the "dearly departed" cast members like Hugh Franklin, Fra Heflin, and Kay Campbell. All of which dedicated their lives to the show.

• Members

I think the photo was taken onset by the abc set photographer, so it is abc's propoerty that they submitted the SOD. That seems to be the general trend now with the soap mags. They hardly eevr set ip their own photoshoots. Here is nother photo from that day (note the same outfits):

ZachKendall3.jpg

The original Babe/Jr photo was taken at Babe's coming out press conference at BJ's. Adam was in that photo too. I do not have that photo, but s\another taken the same day, this time with Jamie (Justin Bruening):

JamieJRBabe.jpg

Archived