AMC: The Opening Credits are slightly changed

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If you read my posts, I said I was not posting the original Jr/Babe photo, instead another photo taken on the same day. I was putting into context the original photo. As you can tell by the screencapture in my following post, Babe and JR are wearing the same outfits.

• Members

I wish there was some Phantom Erica pics in the scrapbook. I floved that storyline. :wub: I hear they have a wall (or at least did) with pics of Erica, David, and D&E, during the Phantom Erica storyline in the storyline. :wub:

• Members

Now after realizing what was taken out - I'm a little sad about Maria/Edmund's picture taken out. That wedding was beautiful.

I wish Brooke/Tad would have stayed too. I understand the Greenlee one...even though I wish Rebecca still had her face on this show :(

• Members

I noticed they removed the picture of Reggie and Erica in the beginning, too. Speaking of photos, did anybody notice the photos Ava was looking at on the Exposer website of the wedding all conveniently had Erica, Jack, Kendall, Bianca and Lily? No shots of Greenlee or Reggie?

• Members

Im not sad to see any photo go. Its only the opening and this is how it should be. They should always be rotating photos in and out of the book bc theres just so many in AMC's history that can be represented. Those other photos had a gun run but its time for new ones. These new ones wont last and when the time comes, they will be rotated out to make room for others

Archived