AMC: The Opening Credits are slightly changed

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah! I noticed that today and wasn't sure if it was new today or it came when the new opening debuted a couple weeks ago.

Any screepcaps? I definitely noticed the Sean/Colby one - but didn't pick out the others bc they go fast....

Anyone know what pics were replaced?

• Members

Beginning. I think the order goes Vintage Erica, then Ruth Warrick, then two shots of random pictures.

I thought they were supposed to take out shots of people who are no longer on the show? They replaced that old WRCW shot of Adam and Liza, and there used to be a picture with Edmund on the first page of the album that was seen as it closed at the end.

• Members

I am so happy Zendall got a pic in the montage! And J.R and Babe being removed tells us all JABE is officially done. They got that picture when Babe and Jamie were still together and soon after the pic was added they started pushing JABE back together.

• Members

I agree for the most part. Colby has really grown on me - I'm her fan now. Sean still has some room to grow - mainly bc I can't understand Brent Weber's slurred speech. But I did like the couple around New Year's -- then I liked how they worked together to get Jack/Erica back together.

It might be that JABE is over, but they still have their wedding picture up there in the left corner ;)

Archived