What is your biggest fear?

Shawn

• Members

I am most terrified of cockroaches!!! I grew up in the southeastern USA (North Carolina) and would NEVER move back there again for that reason alone! I once saw a roach in my parent's house while visiting. I sprayed it with bug spray then used almost an entire roll or toilet paper to pick it up. I dropped it into the toilet to flush it and immediately threw up I was so disgussted. My fear and revulsion to the insects knows no reason. There isn't any creepy crawley bug I can stand. Unfortunatey my 12 year old nephew has developed the same phobia. We can't even joke about it.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Dreadfully afraid of heights. DREADFULLY. It's difficult to watch movies like Spiderman, with the skysscraper webslinging. I'm also archnophobic = afraid of spiders. I'm not sure how severely, but I know when I play video games which requires me to kill spiders, i often get really shaky.

• Members

I have basically all the same fears as others. I don't like giant bugs, spiders, snakes, heights. I'm also afraid of old elevators -- not necessarily the newer ones, but the old creaky ones that make eerie sounds, especially when I'm on one alone.

My biggest fear, though? My biggest fear is growing old alone and poor.

Archived