B&B: New April Death Rumor

• Members

What if you're wrong, and the victim is Phoebe! Think about the story potential:

- Shane killing her has resonance, because he claimed to have feelings for her. And, it brings that unneeded character of Shane to an end

- We see fireworks for Rick, Ridge, Taylor, Brooke, Nick...and the extended clan. A devasted Rick turns to Ashley for comfort. A devasted Ridge turns to Ashley for comfort. Ridge and Taylor share an at-least-temporary closeness. Maybe Brooke gets accused... Brooke stays away from Nick, because she knows Taylor needs comfort...

- The actress who plays Phoebe is also safe, since her harder-edged twin sister, Stephie, has to come to town to grieve. Stephie might even come to town with investigation-and-revenge on the brain!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Rest assured everyone it is not Phoebe!

BB is notrorious for pulling out all the stops when it comes to this type of things, remember in 2004 I believe "The Death that will change the Forrester family forever!" and it was their maid!

Or

"RJ's Paternity: A shocking death changes it all" The doctor died...

This Shane theory sounds pretty sound to me...

• Members

I watched B&B out of desperation today and really enjoyed it. I really didn't like Brooke at all as she appeared today...hard and cold. Loved seeing Kyle and Eileen, and the actress who plays Taylor is gorgeous. I liked Taylor a lot. Looks like I may be around B&B a lot more. Thanks for the headsup about the impending murder and I'll watch for Thorne.

Archived