GH: The Teen Scene

• Members

I have to say I LOVE the current teen set. The best one in years. I usually dont care for them, but this one has me hooked. We got Lulu, Logan, Maxie, Coop, Milo, Dillon and Spinelli and its really an interesting crowd. They dont bore me at all. The Lulu/Maxie feud is the highlight but I also enjoy Lulu's men. Only thing missing is another girl bc its heavy on the guys (not counting Georgie since she is so non-existant these days). How about they bring Brook Lynn back bc all those guys cant all be for Lulu

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have to agree with everyone, the GH teen scene right now is awesome. But there are way to many guys. You have a 5:2 ratio therefore another girl is needed, I would love to see Brooke come back or for them to actually use Georgie!

• Members

I will agree out of all the soaps currently GH has the most interesting teen set. AMC's has gotten better but all we have is Colby and Sean really and I guess now Lily/Ava. But they hardly are driving storyline. The GH one is and the stories are compelling to some extent and interesting.

• Members

I am loving the teen scene at GH right now - well for the most part. I'm loving the Maxie/Cooper relationship. I love how Maxie is a b!tch and knows it - and I love her rivalry with LuLu. I don't really like Dillon - but I do like how LuLu has 3 different guys with different personalities fighting for her attention - although it reminds me of a young Carly. I didn't like Logan at first, but he's growing on me.

Anyway - I usually watch GH when I'm working out - and Cooper gives me the motivation to keep running and lifting! haha

Archived