DAYS: Thursday, March 22

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I didn't think this episode was that bad. As opposed to the rest of this week, it looks worse then it actually was.

I loved Chelsea/Billie. Pinson and Melvin work so well together and I like how Chelsea softened toward Billie and was concerned about her. Billie standing up for Chelsea to Roman was great. Roman was an ass as usual.

Kayla/Steve was good. Liked Kayla sticking up for Steve with Roman and Dr. Kraft. Liked Steve's "pain in the ass" line.

Shelle was just boring except for the end when they got into another fight. I like the slow build of their relationship but we have to move on from the island. Gabby finally made a deceitful move today and she lost some points with me. I was thinking they were going to make her a good character that was rootable but I guess not.

Drew-Nick, Sami, and Lucas haven't been on since Monday I think so this is the third way in a row without them. The only thing I want is Shelle off that island and back home. Time for the on the run stuff to end.

• Members

This Shelle on the run storyline could have been so much better..When i initially heard the previews for it during Hogans interviews..I was so intrigued...But what started out okay in Canada got worse on the cruise ship, and now its just lame on this island...Its time for it to come to an end, and have Shawn and Belle face the music in Salem...

• Members

A point you make every single day someone says something negative about the show. Look, I'm not trying to start an argument. I'm just saying, you can lighten up. Thanks.

Roman's such a bastard. He's such a Brady. God, I hate that family! :angry:

• Members

I enjoyed the Chelsea/Billie scenes and the Roman/Billie/Chelsea scenes and glad that Billie stuck up for her daughter. I hate Roman and wish EJ would blow his head off.

I don't mind the island stuff as some do, but its the same crap when they are on. Lets get that SL moving.

I FF'd all the zzzzzzzz Steve/Kayla scenes....

Today's show was ok, but still BORING.

Looks like DAYS added another writer, Cydney Keeley was credited as SW.

• Members

I didn't like the Brady's from day one. It infuriated me that they came into Days where they didn't belong LOL and the people were awful. Then, I fell in love with Roman Brady so a crack was open for them and eventually, Kayla and Kim won my heart, too. But, basically, I don't like them still because of their rough edges and lack of thought (except Caroline), especially Bo and the scruff of a son he spawned. Roman is my favorite of them still and that probably is because of what I remember of loving him through all the years until he turned into John.

What I enjoyed about today's show was Chelsea. There was a lot to learn about Chelsea today. What I saw was a girl of substance, strong willed yet compassionate and deep. She has shown tremendous growth. As she swished around the apartment talking on the phone to the hospital and doctor about what to give her mom, I saw what I loved about Heather Lindell, the use of movement and motion. She used every second to tell the story. She has surely learned to cry a river, too LOL. Julie was also good today. They work as a mother and daughter. I was surprised that Chelsea is worried about failing school. Hogan must have overlooked that she graduated at the top of her class and never had problems with schoolwork. I hate when a character's history is misstated....like having to get help with Calculus, Chelsea as she was created by JER could teach the class with her inclinations, it would be a snap. If he is thinking she had to be dumb to do such dumb things, he isn't even thinking. Oh well.

I'm really enjoying the on-the-run in Lindu Tao. Claire is growing so fast now and she is trying very hard to get down so she can get into everything LOL. She is starting to talk, too. It's nice to see Belle getting homesick and remembering what home was like. Shawn is showing his true colors, dumb and demanding. Gads, I don't like that character. Hopefully, Hogan is going to get her a man that is really right for her.

Why is Steve in a mental hospital? He is the victim of brainwashing, not mentally ill. He needs serious help with people who know how to get to the root of the trouble and help him get out of it. Sometimes, serious brainwashing is never overcome. This is a story that never should have been written. What disappoints me to no end is that Steve, Kayla, John and Marlena were supposed to go after the people who caused Steve's death and what happened after that. It's nothing like that.

• Members

Did anyone notice that Claire was fussy right at the end and when she was handed off to Shawn she quit (thats were she fed him a cracker/cookie). I thought that might of been Olivia since it has been said that Olivia loves being with the boys while Ava is more comfortable with the girls.

• Members

What point? All I did was say they had been off since Monday. That was it. I wasn't even defending the show, just stating a fact. This is a messge board and if I want to make a point repeatedly I will. It's my right so please stop singling me out all the time. You make the same points all the time about Willow but do I single you out? No. Let's just leave this at that.

• Members

Phoenix, I was eating Doritos while watching the island scenes and the second she ripped up that letter I swear, I NEARLY CHOKED! That shocked the HELL out of me!! I did NOT see that coming! Brav-A, Hogan, brav-a!!! I wanted Gabby to be good, but I gotta admit: you got me GOOD.

Archived