DAYS: Shock Casting News

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There were rumors earlier this year that Ashley might leave.

Wow, this is bad! They keep getting rid of the good actors and actresses and hire dreck like Annie Burgstrede and Frank Mentier. It almost makes me wish Farah Fath was back on. :(

They've built up Mabby for a while, now Ashley is going before the couple can really get on track. Not good DAYS, not good at all! How much more can the show and the viewers take?

• Members

That board is usually reliable Evan but the rumor only originated from one post. I haven't seen any other news on the net and usually when the new SOD comes out there is info all over the place with summarized articles and so on.

I am hoping beyond hope this isn't true. I mean Ashley's webmaster said she wasn't fired so I am hopeful.

• Members

Plus, where is this SOD info at. There is nothing on their website currently about this AND there lastest issue has nothing about it either. I went and registered on her official site just to see if there was any news and she had a letter posted earlier today that she fell ill last week during filming and couldn't work and was sad to miss the opportunity to work with Matt Ashford on his first day back.

• Members

This rumor was started by a poster who is not known to me.

It seems strange that only one person on the net has access to the SOD stuff, which usually comes out on Wednesday. Unless this person actually works in the media, I don't see how they could have this info in advance.

I guess we'll know by tomorrow whether or not this a hoax.

• Members

I don't think that this is true at all. The girl who runs Ashley site her name is Drea is saying that it is untrue and not believe anything. She is in contact with Ashley. If you want to read her post go here:

http://boards.sonypictures.com/soaps/showthread.php?t=85198

PS: If it is true Drew Hamilton is going to blow a [!@#$%^&*] gasket on this one.

Archived