DAYS: Shock Casting News

• Members

According to the new SOD, Ashley Benson(Abby) is leaving DAYS. There is some mystery over whether she was fired, or it was a voluntary decision. One rumor says the actress was let go, because of unprofessional behavior on the set, and this apparently had something to do with why another actress was brought in to tape those scenes with Matt Ashford(Jack).

Will they recast the character? :lol:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Seems like there's no end to the crappy casting news.

BTW: the person who runs Benson's website is claiming that she was NOT fired...though she refuses to confirm/deny whether she's leaving the show.

• Members

Please, SON!!!

I'm BEGGING you to do investigative reporting and get to the bottom of this !!! :(

I will NEVER accept another Abby!!! :(:( This is just too sad!! :(

My girl was perfect for this role!

And something VERY, VERY fishy is going on.

We must expose the lies!@ We must expose the backstage drama! We MUST get to the bottom of this!!! :(

• Members

WHAT THE HELL?! :(:angry:

I can't imagine Benson being unprofessional. What is going on at Days? I mean, just when Benson was getting a story and we were finally getting Maby this happens. This news sucks. I still hope this is a short-term leave or something because Benson is Abby. She is perfect in the role.

Now they will recast and all the Days critics will be pissed because yet another newbie is on all the time. Damnit :angry:

• Members

Well, this show is just going DOWN THE TUBES!!! I'm still not over this.

Oh, and guess what Corday? I'll NEVER be over this.

Read my lips: you will NEVER, N-E-V-E-R find a better Abby.

And the propaganda you're trying to get out about her behaving unprofessionally, Cor-man? Will NEVER work.

No one believe it already! Benson is daytime's sweetheart!

• Members

I'm reporting what I read elsewhere.

Maybe SOD has another of their sensational headlines, and what they really mean is that the actress was sick, and another actress was brought in to temporarily take over the role?

Archived