DAYS: Shock Casting News

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's a hoax IMO.

SOD info and spoilers always spread on the net like wildfire on Wednesdays or sometimes earlier and casting news like this would be reported by many. Other media outlets would have said something by now. Usually SOD will have a breaking news post on their website or something.

Like Ryan said, probably a psycho Max/Mimi fan or something. :lol: The news of Ashley being sick and missing some episodes was probably twisted for some trolls's pleasure.

• Members

Well, I'm feeling better now.

I'm just FEELIN' it being a hoax. That Benson really got sick, and that's it.

It's not like she was caught having orgies ON SET with Darrin Brooks, Peter Reckell and Brandon Beemer.

Oh, I knew she wasn't a naughty party girl who was truly acting unprofessional!

But this is HORRIBLE that she won't be on set with Mashford. What's the point? Honestly! Corday, do you even have a brain?! We don't want to see Mashford with some no-name, low-rent nobody! It would have been better to wait for Ash to get better. But of course, that would be common sense. :rolleyes:

• Members

I wonder who is the temporary Abby recast? :lol:

I'm so excited about seeing Matt Ashford on DAYS again, it doesn't matter to me if he is doing scenes with a Charity Rahmer type actress, instead of Ashley. B)

• Members

I agree, PR. Also, they might have been unsure when Ashley would be well enough to return to work. They couldn't postpone the scenes indefinitely. I believe this has happened a few times on other soaps.

• Members

Exactly and Days has gone through enough upheaval and re-writes lately. It doesn't need another one just to accomodate Ashley being ill so she can be with Matt in scenes. Matt is recurring and there will be other scenes I am sure. I have heard on the net elsewhere that Ashley is "upset she missed Matt's first day." That means there will be other days. It's all good and this way Days can keep on schedule and there won't be more upheaval.

Archived