ATWT: Scorching HOT "Henrienna" Picture

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Chris B @ Mar 19 2007, 04:06 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->These two have more than passed the chemistry test and now need their own story! HOTNESS! Carjack needs to watch out.

I'd also like to see Vienna get some real friends on Oakdale. I think she and Lucinda would get on great.

Vienna could easily be the daughter of a business associate of Lucinda's which could throw her (and Henry) into a WorldWide story. Wow, it took me 2 seconds to think of something unlike Jean Pissy Pants.

• Members

The fact that they've done a photo shoot and an interview together is a good sign. But I still see them as two characters not really tied to the core of the show. Since I'm always complaining about that, I can't fully support a couple where neither person is really related to the Hughes or Snyder families, especially Vienna. They seriously need to make her Bob's long lost child or something and give her more of a purpose.

Why doesn't it seem like the casting department finds better people for short-term roles than they do for long-term roles (casting Vienna was supposed to be a short-term thing)?

Henry is very popular and does deserve a romance. I'm skeptical that the show will play it as a joke for a while and then get tired of them.

Originally this actress tried out for nuLucy.

• Members

WOW! I just starting taping again because of these two. It's about time Henry had his own woman. I really thought Vienna was a Paris Hilton knock-off when she first started, but the actress has really shown over the past few months that she has great comedic timing. (Not too mention that she is absolutely beautiful in an exotic way.) I'd love for Vienna to have an Oakdale connection. Why not make her Craig's daughter -- especially since SB is coming back?

• Members

This coming from a Mark Collier fan! :P

I think Ewa da Cruz is great. Vienna, right now, is a campy character but she has such an infectious personality. I've just caught up on some Henry/Vienna scenes and wow, ATWT hit the jackpot with these two. Usually, rushed romances are a major turnoff for me but there's something about these two which makes the insta-romance thing work just fine.

Archived