AMC: Tuesday

• Members

Erica has been the most like her true self these past few weeks than she has since before McT took over in 2003 LOL.

Its typical Erica. Being sneaky, self-serving and doing what she thinks is best and to hell with anyone who thinks otherwise. I love how she put Jeff in his place today. I am glad she is back to standing up to the fool.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm just glad Erica Kane is still in there somewhere. :) Gives me hope for when the new HW/s take over.

On a side note, LMAO, I've always had a little thing for Tad and Erica. I think she could rock his world. They'd be so fun too. Tad and his comedic approach to thing, Erica and her diva fits. Haha. They have a strange sort of chemistry too. If I can't get her to have a fling with boy toy day player of the week, I'll take a Taca (haha) fling. ;)

• Members

I think erica kane is back, notice how she's back to her old self when jeff/jack aren't around. Note to writers, let erica be single again. She's so much better without them. I don't really want tad/erica together, I like their friendship though, I think the romantic ship has sailed.imo

• Members

Thank you! Let me just stress the fact that I am basing my novice opinions on these writers simply on what they present. I used to favor Amanda L. Beall, but then her writing became a little too much to take. A little too self aware and WAY over-the-top with the dialog. And, I doubt it's a coincidence that in episodes she now breaks down, Jonathan always comes out of the woodwork to pimp how PERFECT Ryannie is, and the dialog writers can't help but follow suit. Whether it's in a Hot Mess script or a Kanelos script, she pushes the Ryannie agenda like nobody's business. Also, Babe is Love. I forget who it was, but whoever it was, I need you to go back and tell me the date of the Babe is Love transcript so we can cross reference it with Toups' information to see who wrote that script and breakdown. It was back in 2005. I would NOT be surprised if Agenda L. Beall had anything to do with that episode, because today was reeking of Babe is Love. I totally agree that Tad -- who has held grudges and had smart ass stank attitudes towards other people for LESS -- wouldn't think this slut of a girl is all sunshine and moonbeams and eternal goodness after all the pure HELL she's dragged both of his sons through. He wouldn't.

Well, to reiterate what I said above, whenever you see Amanda L. Beall in the credits, just realize it's nothing but Ryan and Babe propping. She's McTavish's protege in every sense of the word. You can tell this woman LOVES Babe as much as McTavish and will make sure to drive that point home via her agenda driven writing. That's why I don't want this woman as even an interim head writer.

I also agree that McTavish has clearly known she's been fired by the way the whole show is being set up in the last few weeks of her reign. Everyone is loving Babe and everyone is singing Ryan's praises. That way, the succeeding writer will have a helluva lot of work to do to undo this mess, if they even want to touch it at all. You can't have Bianca go BACK to hating Babe for the sh!t she's done after McTavish apparently has Bianca forgiving Babe every five seconds since she's been back.

R SINCLAIR'S ZENDALL PRAISE!

I LOVE Zach, and it's because Thorsten plays all the beats with this character. He makes the character shine, in my opinion, even when the writing is in the gutter a.k.a. a Bugler or Taylor script. I love how he loves Kendall and how Lish clearly, CLEARLY enjoys her scenes with Kaye. The two connect and it was by an amazing accident. Thorsten sold me on Zendall the minute Zach confessed his love to Kendall back in 2005 at the condo with the "ugly furniture" as Thorsten calls it. :lol: I am ONE HUNDRED PERCENT A ZENDALL FAN! I am HAPPY they fought this Satin Slayer storyline together. I am HAPPY Zach calls Kendall his EQUAL PARTNER! I am HAPPY that Zach considers Spike his son and loves him as such. And LORD am I HAPPY that Zach wants Baby Zen and actually listened to Kendall as she told him her point of view over taking on the Cambias fortune. Zach, listen to Kendall. Take the fortune, change the business to Slater Enterprises, and eliminate Alexander and Cambias from the whole mess. You created the Slater destiny and can totally define what it means to be a Slater... a clean SLATE!

• Members

If you mean this:

Bianca: So, Your Honor, now Babe Chandler will be able to raise her son -- if you grant her custody -- and that makes me very angry. Because after all the misery she caused, the last thing she deserves is a happy ending. It's taken me a long time to get to this place. I finally got my happy ending. But I lost a lot to get it. As I look around this room at the faces of the people that I loved, I remember how they kept my child from me for months. I don't know how I can ever forgive that. Maybe I never will. But I also remember two young women, both pregnant at the same time. For me, it was a chance to turn tragedy into hope. We shared a dream of a future together. Somebody told me that Babe didn't set out to hurt me. She makes horrible mistakes out of love, and I don't know if I'm ready to accept that, but I am starting to understand it. Babe didn't lie to me because she hated me. She lied because she loved J.R. so much. She couldn't bear to take his child from him. That's Babe. Everything that she does, right or wrong, it comes straight from the heart, even when it hurts like hell. The same woman who kept my baby from me risked her life and her unborn child's to save mine, to deliver my baby, and to get us help, and then she did the same thing in Florida. Babe had her child. She could've run off and never looked back. She could've let J.R. raise my daughter. But she risked losing her son, she risked prison to make sure that I was finally reunited with Miranda. So many people act out of hate or revenge. It's easy. It's human to put yourself first. But not Babe. She runs on pure love, world be damned. Am I angry? You better believe I am. Do I forgive her? No. Let me just say that again. I do not forgive Babe. But do I believe that she's the best parent to raise her child? Yes, I do. No matter what Babe's done to me, and no matter what I feel about her, no one knows how to love like she does. And that's why, Your Honor, I urge this court to grant Babe Chandler full custody of her child.

February 21- BDW: Chip Hayes; SW: Rebecca Taylor

• Members

:lol: Rebecca Taylor and Agenda L. Beall as the two staffers promoted would be your worse nightmare wouldn't it?

I'd be running for the hills too :unsure:

Rebecca I think is the most senior script writer on the staff left over from the Cuilliton days believe it or not. Its hard to believe she's been around that long. I wonder if her scripts are just weaker because of McTavish.... we will find out I guess.

Amanda L. Beall, she was on Port Charles prior to AMC I believe.... Julie brought her over in December of 2003. So maybe Julie is on the Babe is Love Brigade too. Probably the entire network of ABC is....

BABE IS LOVE! we must never forget that folks.

BABE.IS.LOVE!

;)

Probably said at the beginning of EVERY god damned writers meeting.

• Members

You're kidding, right? lol. No, I imagine you're not. But look, everyone knows I'm a hardcore Annyan fan, but after watching today's episode just now, I think I'm DONE with them -- for good. Ryan was so desperate and pathetic and digusting! I literally cringed while watching it so I can say it was, for me, cringe-inducing television!

And to think, AMC created the next big thing in Annyan, only to tear it down with those scenes.

Um, RyaASS, if you have to BEG somebody to marry you and tell them all the reasons why you would be good together, and this goes over DAYS, I'd say you two aren't a match made in heaven, and if the broad does marry you, you'll eventually get a divorce.

Honestly, she's being pressured and it's disgusting to watch. Proposals should be "Will you marry me?" "Yes! Yes! Yes!" and that's it. ryan has DRAINED THE LIFE OUT OF EVERY MARRIAGE PROPOSAL EVERY HUMAN BEING HAS EVER GIVEN OR WITNESSED.

And Jonathon? Don't even get me started on that COCKY son of a [!#$#@%].

"Oh and Annie? GET A CLUE."

OH, um, Jonathon?

YOU'RE A RUDE ASS!

Who speaks to a woman that way? Who knows, he probably thought he was joking or something. Well, guess what Jonny boy? I didn't laugh!

YOU GET a clue, Jonny boy. And learn how to speak to girls while you're at it!

Poor Annie, having to deal with those Lavery JERKS@#$@#%@#%#% ! :(

• Members

God, Zendall WERE hot.

Now Ryan? THAT'S how ya do romance.

Oh, but wait. Kendall is onto your sorry ass. Guess you'll NEVER have a loving relationship like THAT!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Other than the ANNYAN TRAINWRECK, this was the feel-good soap episode of the year! I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED the "Babe is alive" reveals all around. Brilliant acting from Eden and all the reactions were priceless.

Now for the REAL issue: surely I'm not the ONLY one who notices AMC has changed its color -- literally. The colors are more vibrant, the show is more beautiful. When did this happen? Did I miss the press release? What can anyone tell me about this brighter, more colorful AMC?!!!

• Members

Could La Kane get any more hipocritical? She slept with Jeff while married to Jack (and it's hardly her first turn at adultery) = Slut. She kidnapped a child before too... wasn't that Maria's baby?? I love La Kane, but her taking some moral high ground over Babe is too stupid. Why doesn't she just admit the truth?? She just found her son, she wants him in Pine Valley, and she doesn't give a crap what he wants or who else it hurts. THAT'S the real LaKane. B)

Archived