Days: Casting News

• Members

I think another problem with all this is that alot of the current people involved with Daytime have already been on Days. Have you all ever noticed how tons of actors have appeared on Days over the years? There are a handful that haven't, but TONS that are on Daytime now have. Jane Elliot, Michael Easton, Eileen Davidson, etc.

It gets to the point where Days is almost forced to hire old actors back.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

True, DaysFan.

I think Lynne Herring would of made a fabulous Bonnie. She was Lisanne, for what, a year? Less than a year? That's different than like 4, 5, 6 years as a character who's a MAJOR character (ala Adrienne, Chris, Roman and Roman.

• Members

Probably wasn't. They probably wanted to and still want to but the budget is getting in the wat.

I would love Lynn Herring on Days again but not as Bonnie. She is another actress who they could get away with bringing back as another character because Lisanne was a minor character and wasn't around long. Plus, Lynn is such a good actress that she can make sure the character is completely different. Lisanne is not someone that fans would remember so it would work, especially since Lynn has been away from Days for more then a decade.

Archived