GH:Tuesday

• Members

thanks Kylie! I love this family and think they are awesome together. Liz just tends to annoy me when she sticks her head up Jason's azz. I like him too but the propping is just as bad if not worse than the AMC Babe/Ryan propping. Its just too much. Everyone sings Jason's praises except for Ric and Alexis, although she's warming up to him

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The montage incl. the proposal in 1977, a short scene from 1991 or 92 with Monica's short hair. There where a few scenes from 1994 when Monica had cancer. We saw Nurses Ball clips from 1995-2000. A clip from Christmas 1997, Alan and Baby Michael in 1998 and a few scenes from recent years like Ed/Alan in 2002, Emily/Alan in 2003, and some from the time Lila died in 2004.

I missed some scenes with AJ, Skye and Ned. It would have been great if they had showed us some Thanksgiving action in that montage too. That it a Q tradition.

All in all, i would not call that a bad show, but it could be much better. I hope for many good Q episodes in the near future.

• Members

Well, personally, I am disgusted.

Disgusted that Dr. Alan Quartermaine has been reduced to a mere plot point in Borg's angsty SL.

Is that it? Is that what I'm supposed to be content with?

I'm not a Quartermaine uberfan but I do love the Qs, and they deserved much, much better. Alan deserved better.

If it's not All About Jason, it's All About Emily. And All About Carly. So beyond sick of those three. Today should have been about the Qs and the hospital and Alan as a whole, as an entity. Not about continuing these three and their sh!t-ass forgettable SLs.

• Members

2 things:

Tracy is my new favorite character.

2) Someone slap the hell out of skye for me. She actually acted like she was wanted. WTF was with Ned taking her side. I think that Lorenzo IS responsible for all this. She should have realized the pain everyone was going through and she should have realized that it kinda really was her fault too. She got on my nerves, yesterday.

• Members

Terrible funeral. Other then seeing Ned and the Q's, we got nothing but one good montage of Alan and most of it was recent. I applaud the actors for a fine job but this was a crappy tribute to one of daytime's finest actors. GH should be ashamed. They spent more time and effort killing him then on his funeral. Maybe if they hadn't dragged his death out for a month they could've devoted more time to remembering him. The most disgusting thing of all is not even ending the show on Monica and Alan but rather on Jason, who didn't even give a damn about him for years.

I said I would give it a chance after Alan died (major mistake killing him off and giving his this type of memorial) but I am already upset. GH is right back to before sweeps again now.

• Members

I'm tired of Lulu's girl crush on Liz. It's like, anytime Lucky says anything, she has to chime in about Elizabeth.

Lucky: I'm going to the funeral.

Lulu: Where's Elizabeth?!
:unsure:

Lucky: I'm going to work.

Lulu: With Elizabeth?!

Lucky: I'm going shopping.

Lulu: For Elizabeth?!

Lucky: I gotta pee.

Lulu: On Elizabeth?!

Seriously. What is with all that? Why is she soooooooo concerned about Elizabeth and Lucky? She shows absolutely no interest whatsoever in Nikolas and Emily... Well, who can blame her on that. But I'll save my Grimmace Livingston hate for another day.

Well, no I won't. I have not bought her pain in ANY of her scenes since Alan's death. All we get is more :D and zero tears.

• Members

IMHO, Rebecca Herbst is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen grace my TV screen. And I loved the good old days when she actually seemed in love with Lucky:

10-26_053.jpg

10-26_055.jpg

10-26_108.jpg

10-26_116.jpg

... and *ahem* when we could catch GV shirtless.

Now I'm all WTF? at her whispery voice, open mouth and uber-passive demeanour. I do not understand BH's acting choices here. It's like Liz has been hypnotized. Hypnotized by the Holy Baby Sperm fermenting inside of her. Seriously, Monday's scenes between her and Borg? Was so full of long stares and soft whispering that only hunting dogs could pick up their dialogue. I'm assuming, since I fell into a coma while watching them.

• Members

I've said it before and i'll say it again, as long as KeMo and Sam are on GH, JaSam is the story. I almost feel for the Liason fans, almost. They think they're going to get it all. Guza doesn't do that. He gives, and then rips away at the couples heart and soul. Lisaon will be no different, if the kid even stays there.

I think it's going to be LnL vs. JaSam for custody of that kid.

Archived