GH:Tuesday

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Who gives 2 sh-ts about Jason's pain? He treated Alan like crap and didnt care for him.

Liz is coming across as a nut. I hate the person she is around Jason. She tells him that she isnt at his place to talk about the baby and then proceeds to tell him she can see how much his father's death is affecting him and that Alan will live on in this baby. WTF? Why does it seem as if she's rubbing this in his face. She also said she couldnt think of a good excuse (aka lie) of why not to go to the funeral. Forget about Jason, did you forget that Alan was also the father of your best friend, Emily? Be there for her.

I loved teh Skye/Ed/Tracy scene

Tracy: "Interlopers!"

Edward: "Murderers!"

Skye: "FAMILY!"

That was good. Why is Edward being such a jerk to her? I thought they patched things up last week

WTF? That was that? What a BS type of service for a 30 vet. Shame on you GH and FU too.

WHY the hell is Jason the only character that got a flashback of Alan? He didnt even care about him!

• Members

I was really disappointed with Alan's service. It was weak! GH did not do his character and SD any justice. The man has men on GH for 30 years and deserved better.

Liz: She tells Jason that he is the father. The next day she tells him that he can't be the father because she has decided to remarry Lucky. Yesterday (Monday's episode) she told Jason, "It's not like we are in love...". This I have known for awhile, yet she keeps coming around him. She wants to have her cake and eat it too, and she is really getting on my nerves. Telling Jason, then not wanting him to have anything to do with the baby is selfish.

• Members

While I did thought the service was really short, I did like the Tracy/Skye/Ed scenes and I loved the montage in the end.

Instead of morning's fight over where to put the picture, they could have had a longer memorial service...

• Members

Yes, it could have been much better, but there were a few things i really liked:

The Spencer family stuff, especially the Luke/Nik scene.

The moment Tracy had with Ned.

That Jason was there for Monica and hold her hand.

It was great that Monica pointed out that this is not only her house but ALAN GAVE IT TO HER ( I think we will hear this line more often now since the old sentence makes no sense without Alan).

The flashbacks where great.

The whole town was there, but i missed Audrey and Liz. Audrey should be there!

• Members

I really LOVED the flashbacks, and seeing a really, really young Monica! I'm really going to miss Alan. There was no need to kill his character off. I know he'll be around as a "ghost", but still. Not the same.

Poor Jax! Carly forgot all about him. I loved Liz and Jason. They are just gold!! It's so nice without Sam around, too. I loved when Jason felt the baby kick. <3 <3

• Members

Yes... Alexis had a brief scene with Jax, while Mac didn't speak in today's episode. He was seen with Maxie, right after Georgie talked with Dillon...

I agree with you Sean, on the Spencer scenes.. those were really nice... :) I love the Spencers... :D

• Members

the episode should have ENDED with monica and alan -- not with jason.

look, i like jason, and unlike some people here, i think steve burton can act. HOWEVER, does every show like this have to end with him or sonny?

wasn't it time for ALAN + MONICA to end today's show???? that pissed me off.

• Members

The Golden Brog forever! :rolleyes: I love Jason, but damn, I've had enough of him. It's almost as bad as AMC's Babe and Ryan propping.

Off topic, Cheap I FLOVE that banner! :wub: They all look so happy. Liz's smile is practically radiant. :) I'm glad Cam is back with the only Daddy he's ever known.

• Members

Was it just me...or did they show like 3 or 4 really old flashbacks, while the rest was just stuff from the last five years...because I picked out Emily in a few of them, and they all looked so recent. I've come to realize that Alan-with-brillo-pad-hair-and-glasses means that it's more recent, while Alan-with-swervy-hair isn't.

Archived