ALL: Who would you like to see headwrite your soap?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

All My Children - Claire Labine, Matthew Labine & her daughter (sorry forgot her name)

ATWT: Gary Tomlin (also to produce), Meg Bennett & Michelle Poteet Lisanti

Y&R: Peter Brash, Paula Cwikley, & Beth Milstein

GL: Sofia Landon Geir, Gillian Spencer, & Millee Taggart with Roger Newman & Fran Myers on staff

OLTL: Harding Lemay

B&B: I know many will say NO way, but I think David Kreizman would do good here with a co-writer like Donna Swajeski. With a better budget both could do wonders I think.

GH: Jerome & Bridget Dobson - would love to see Bridget come to the show her parents created and give their take on it

Days: I know it could never be the same due to the budget but I would love for Margaret DePreist & Sherri Anderson to come back and work their magic

• Members

I love that. I may do soemthing like that too when I have time. I just listed some choices and not scriptwriters. I wish they would put Don Hastings back on as a scriptwriter. I always thought he was good back in the day and he was trained by Irna.

• Members

Y&R: Claire Labine or [s.W.S.N.B.N.] - Claire Labine is my top choice for just about any soap based on her Ryan's Hope work. Her shows are brilliantly paced with complex characters, heavy drama, romance, comedy and realism. Seeing how she flawlessly blended the social classes on Ryan's Hope, I know she'd be perfect for Y&R.

ATWT: [s.W.S.N.B.N.] - I know after all the scandal she caused she definitely will never be hired in soaps, but I did love her ideas. Being at a middle class family soap like ATWT would be the perfect fit for her. I can see her uniting the families, bringing back social issues and especially veterans.

B&B: Hogan Sheffer - I'd love to see his comedic style on a soap like B&B. He'd probably be able to maintain the glamour/camp with a good dose of heavy drama, like on ATWT. Plus he's against incest, which would be a plus.

• Members

There we go :lol:

Anyway, I won't list all the shows but I will do Days and Passions:

Days

B&C (I love Sheffer but I love these two just as much. Maybe have Hogan paired with one of them and have the other be like an associate or something)

Passions

I will just say anyone but JER. I used to think he was the only one who could write the show but now it's such a mess anyone would be better then him.

• Members

AMC:

Agnes Nixon & Joyce Corrington

ATWT:

Pam Long

BB:

Brad Bell & Sally Sussman Morina

DAYS:

Hogan Sheffer & Leah Laiman

GH:

Claire Labine

GL: