Days: CDN TV Guide spoilers for wk of 3/12

• Members

In re-reading these, I read that Sami asks Nick to FORGE a document. Not to change a document. It would be a fabrication if that is what is going on as EJ asked for her to get an amnio and she doesn't want one. Or, she could ask him to change the results but I do not believe that Nick would do either.

Philip praying for Claire's safety is sweet. I hope this works out for Philip in the end.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What's going to happen is this: She's have Nick forge the report...then ole EJ will demand to see the report, and possibly change it to name him as the father as a way to rile up Lucas and Sami even further....then as time progresses, it will be revealed that Lucas is in fact the daddy...

What fire broke out which will have them questioning if it was Chelsea.

• Members

I'm so over Steve getting locked up or being put in the psych ward and escaping....haven't we already seen that before a few times...at least from the patch blog we know that 3 ladies are going to go after him...

and i love Chelsea, so i'm not complaining...But thats sure a lot of chelsea for the week...She's listed in all 5 days of spoilers..Wish they would spread the airtime out...

Archived