ATWT: Wednesday Feb 21 discussion

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Okay, was that scene with Paul fighting the dog supposed to be dramatic? That might have been the funniest thing I've seen in a while (and not in a good way.) I still don't understand how Paul can still be alive. The man gets attacked every damn week.

Eww...Craig needs to keep a shirt on. I really did not need to see his chest.

Katie is so annoying. :rolleyes: At least Kim was on for most of the episode.

I loved the scene between Jack and Parker. It made me tear up. :(

And I loved seeing Holden yell at Lily. She definitely deserved it. WTF is her issue??

• Members

Did that dog scare anyone? *crickets chirping loudly* I didn't think so.

And while I understood the anti-Paul sentiment on Monday from Holden and Jack, I think Emma would be appalled at Holden's snarky attitude today. Jack wasn't too gracious either, but at least he held off on accusing Paul of putting the kids in danger.

*sniff, sniff* Parker even cried during his talk with Jack. I'm sure it won't last long, but it's nice to see a break from AngrySnot Parker.

Who the Hell gave Meg a bunch of stupid pills? If she just wants to get screwed, hey, that's her call. But trusting Craig, and going on and on about how she's done with Paul because of his lies? Earth to Meg...Craig will never change his spots either. And he was willing to kill to protect his secrets like he'd had Lucy kidnapped, and he switched babies.

Katie...SHUT THE F*CK UP. Her "experience" consists of maybe six months "on air", after stealing Molly's job, and a half a dozen other "careers". Honey, you're one step away from being Brad.

Loved how Vienna shut her up...."you can't even keep one husband." LOL...seriously, keep Vienna and jettison Katie and Brad.

• Members

Ugh! I'm hating Lily these days.

I HATE how she's obviously screwing up... people point it out to her and the bítch goes ballistic and rants that she needs freedom and they're micro-managing her.

When she DOES screw up everybody has to STFU so they don't hurt her feelings. :rolleyes:

I liked Meg and Craig. Paul needs to stay away from these two. All characters are more interesting when they're not interacting with each other.

• Members

Another ho hum show. Was I the only one hoping the dog would eat up Paul? :lol: Katie was annoying beyotch! All the storylines today sucked! I didnt care for anyone of them. Holden and Lily's scenes at home were good. As the talk between Parker and Jack. Seeing Kim was also good. But the rest of the show was a complete joke.

Archived