OLTL: Todd & Baby Tommy (aka Todd Jr.)

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The head writer said in Digest that she wanted to keep Tommy's identity secret.

I think it's just disgusting what Michael/Rex/Adrianna are doing. What right do they have to play God with that baby's life? Todd is not the best man but he does love his kids. He shouldn't be denied them on the altar of Rex's King Solomon way of thinking.

• Members

I hope Todd doesn't find out for a long time to come, as in years. Then scenes with Adriana/Rex/Michael and Todd would be great. Although, I'm sure he'd catch on eventually - Todd's smart, he picks up on little things. It'd be great if the Starr babysat Tommy one day...even better would be if baby Tommy and baby Bree grew up to love each other, only to find out they are related. That is, of course, after they have two children together, leading grown Tommy and grown Bree to hate their children, forcing their children to become the town rebels.

All the characters need to stop having babies, anyway. We rarely see Jack Manning and Matthew Rapport, so don't introduce new kids if you aren't going to pay any attention to them. Llanview needed to follow in the footsteps of NYC and give some condoms this Valentine's Day.

• Members

I speculated about this too... since Michael know, it would be interesting if Tommy got sick and he tried to sneak Alex back into town to cure him like Starr and Jack. Then Todd would see Michael and Alex, and put the pieces together.

I feel no simpathy for Todd wanting Tommy, I have a feeling if/when he does... it will be all about Blair anyways.

• Members

I've lost all interest in this story (and any story involving Todd) now that Margaret is gone. I was so looking forward to this last year when Margaret came back with amnesia and was so curious about her baby. I imagined an adventurous storyline of Todd and saneMargaret being forced to get along in order to search for TJ. But no. We get a storyline about Rex, Adriana, Michael, Macie...pretty much everyone BUT Margaret.

Margaret loved TJ so much and YES she was unstable, but she still would've made a good mother. She DIED before she got find her only child. What kind of sick torture is that, Dena?!

• Members

I understand WHY Rex and Adriana have kept this secret. It's not that they're doing this to be evil, they believe Marcie and Michael are better parents to Tommy and truely love him. Of course its wrong!! I think they should wait a little while til they tell Todd that he's Tommy's father. I just think that Marcie will be the next to find out. What other big secret do they have besides Spencer's murder that can be a storyline secret? Keep it from Todd for a little bit longer.

• Members

BTW, psychofan I COMPLETELY agree. I was so upset when they killed off Margaret, she had so much storyline potential. She was such a good actress and that would've been great to see adventurous storyline between Todd and her. Boo @ OLTL!

• Members

You're right about that which is why I was so excited about them giving Margaret that amnesia storyline and making her a "good guy". I was so sure that meant she'd be sticking around as a regular citizen. But nope. Dena Higley had to crush all of my hopes and dreams and sent Margaret flying back into psycho mode and then the morgue. :(

Archived