John McCain wants to overturn Roe v. Wade

Q Steph

• Members

I just wrote a paper about the Bible beig manipulated. It is completely written by a man for a man.

I'm currently not engaged in a sexual relationship, but if I were, I'd like to reach an orgasmic high without having to worry about an unplanned pregnancy. Condoms, birth control, etc are not full proof. I'd like to have sex for the pleasure of it all--no procreation.

Furthermore, despite the criterion given, I still don't consider a fetus is a living human being that can function outside of its mother's womb. Just as I don't consider a comatose person to be vitally alive when they're hooked up by machines; the patient is merely occupying a body but they're a vegetable.

Greg, I agree that life would be better if A LOT of people had been aborted. Maybe 9/11 would've never happened.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Some states are actually considering and even implenting this tactic.

A crack addicted mother, black, was forced by the courts to have her tubes tied. :rolleyes: Granted, she should not be caring for any children, but this decision was well out of bounds.

• Members

I have no doubt in my mind that if men were the ones who had children, abortion would be in the Bill of Rights.

It is my body. I can do with it what I want. I choose to be responsible about sex. I use the most efficient birth control out there next too getting my tubes tied. Abortion cannot be generalized. Every case is different so before anyone makes sweeping cases of it is evil, it has to be outlawed, abortion needs to be looked at on a case by case basis. Which is why it should stay legal.

Question, if my partner wanted to get a vasectomy can he? It's his body. What if he didn't tell me and I wanted to have kids.

• Members

Unwanted children are EVERYONES responsability not just people who believe that life is a good thing.

I believe they should have and be given the same chance to live and survive just like those of us were given.

If you do not want an "unwanted" child, then grow up, act responsibly and protect yourself.

Simple as that. It should not be used as a form of birth control.

Are we saying that we should give a free pass to women because they do not take the time to stop themselves from getting pregnant?

Its YOUR body, why don't YOU protect it? The only thing I am hearing from the other side is...it is my body, I can decide to keep or terminate a future life, but its not my fault I got pregnant, he was not wearing a condom, or men don't know what it is like to be pregnant....

Excuses....own up to the fact you screwed up as well....protect it...thats all....do it and stop aborting future lives. Simple as that.

Truth be told EVERYONE should use protection anyway.....too many diseases out there.

• Members

I used to like and respect John McCain, but no more. His supporting of W and his war and now wanting to end Roe V. Wade, shows that McCain is just another lying neo-con.

JointStrike, the posters against you on this board are 100% right and they've posted great reasoning for it. I also hate both of your banners btw. Bo Brady is a good father, Chelsea, the kid murderer is a pitiful excuse for a daughter. Also Babe IS NOT love, she's LYING and WHORING, but not LOVE.

• Members

There have been rare, but documented, medical marvels where a fetus thought to not be viable, has sustained itself -- in snow, too.

And I don't know if you have seen pictures of fetuses in the first trimester, but they're more than just a bunch of cells. Obviously, a life is forming. Something that is not living cannot grow and evolve. There clearly is life there.

And again, WHY must we use terms like "patriarchal?" Just because Planned Parenthood, NARAL and pro-choice America likes people to THINK straight, evil male politicians are trying to take these rights away, there are just as many pro-life women as there are men! It's an outrageous argument.

• Members

What should obligate every women to it is nature. It's natural. That's not a bad thing, although some of us have been led to believe it is by the false notion that having a fetus killed is somehow empowering or an expression of equal rights among the sexes.

As for the "let him carry it" argument, again, that's not possible! :lol: So until fetus transfers/transplants are possible, we can !@#$%^&*] all we want!

Archived