John McCain wants to overturn Roe v. Wade

Q Steph

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yep, they can run around and impregnant as many women as they want. But it takes two to allow that kind of behaviour. A woman isn't like a microwaved bagel; the bagel can't say, "Not without a condom." The bagel, it has no choice but to accept its messy fate.

I forgot my point. Where was I?

Oh yeah: "Stay out of my booze!"

(ETA: *hopes people get it*)

• Members

And men somehow have no responsibility of who they screw, when they screw, whether or not they use protection when they screw, right?

Why is it that men want to be absolved of all responsibility when it comes to bring up the use of protection, but will piss their pants over the thought of an abortion?

• Members

I'd totally birth the baby if the man took complete care of it. But you know what?? 9 times out of 10, that doesn't happen. The man just screws off and the woman is left with a baby to take care of.

The whole division doesn't make sense. If you're not Pro-Life, then what are you?? Pro-Death?? Yet most politicians who are "pro-life" are pro-capital punishment. That just does not make sense to me.

• Members

Shawn, I love you. :P

I think the "It's my body" argument is a valid and suffiecient one. I can't tell the men in this thread to go vut off their penis' because it's an instrument of evil in the case of rape. I can't tell a man to go cut off his penis because all he does is hump around. The mere suggestion is abusrd. :unsure:

Moreover, while I believe in the Lord, our creater, my faith in man is limited. I don't trust any doctrine that has been manipulated over the years quite like the Bible has been. God also taught mercy, compassion and grace, but people use it as a weapon to keep others in line. If God is the one true judge, trust and believe, we will all be held accountable. Until then, "free will" should be excerised.

As for McCain, it's not just the abortion issue he is stoking the flames to. He has begun to attack Rumsfeild, calling him the "worst" Secretary of State. That he is, but MCCain sure has done a flip flop to get some votes.

O/T: Can threads be printed? I'd like to have this one to peruse all the different thoughts.

• Members

ICAM! What I do is between me and God and he will be the one to take care of things. You don't see me pounding on your door every time you commit a sin. What gets me about today's christians is that some try to make various sins bigger than others when in reality, its all bad and all wrong in the eyes of God. No one sin is bigger than the other but all these self-righteous, holier-than-thou's want to make it a bigger issue so they look better than everyone else. GMAB, you're just as big of a sinner as I am so quit pretending that you are better than me when we are all just as guilty.

ICAM! So please stay out of it. Like I stated before, this will be an issue that God and I will take up and I don't need any government regulating me and telling me what to do with my body. Its mine, not yours. Don't tell me what is best for you cause you don't have a damn clue.

A perfect example of the government doing too damn much. And its a wonder so many different nations hate us. We are off fighting stupid, meaningless wars and can't even get it together in our own backyard. Hypocrites

While that may sound harsh, its true. Very rarely is a child to survive if born too soon

I thought that it was awful that they let her go on living like that. I'm so glad she has now found rest.

We've made this much progress, why backtrack now? This will only prove to be harmful than helpful and if you honestly think that this is going to solve any problems, you are sadly mistaken because you know what? When there is a will, there is a way! This will only make matters worse.

ICAM! The system is full of problems but they don't see that. They choose to ignore all of that. They don't realize the amount of children that get lost in the system. Most of these children don't get adopted because again the system is just so gridlock. Its ridiculous what parents have to go through in order to adopt a child and even that is not garanteed. Hypocrites, nothing but hypocrites!

Archived