• Slightly Left
    • Left
    • Far Left
    • I don't vote because voting is for chump, like me

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL, I've always been a wonder to my Pol Sci professors. I'm very far right when it comes to social issues. But I'm very left when it comes to the economy, and domestic/policy. I registered as in Independant and it seems to suit me.

• Members

oh and even though I am a liberal Democrat there are a couple Republicans I like: Olympia Snowe, Susan Collins, Michael Bloomberg, and Arnold Schwarzenegger

Kylie since you live in CA...didn't Arnold pass a bill that would eliminate the deficit? He is good on the economy, environment protection, education (at first he wasn't but we had record funding last year and he wants to pay teachers on quality rather than senority and I agree there) and also good on education with banning junk food from schools, and healthcare he is also good on I believe his new budget provides universal healthcare for all California residents

• Members

Something like that, yeah. But I hate him for what he's done to the JC's and College's. It's sick to cut money from there. I know sooooooo many kids who have been forced to drop out of college because of the increase in tuition. And not only that, but they raise prices, and then raise, rather then lower, qualifactions for Financial Aid, making even less people able to pay.

He's an alright Governor. I think he inherited a lot of problems from Grey Davis that he's never been able to get rid off. Oh well, I'll be out of here by September, and I didn't vote for him, so he won't be my problem anymore. LOL

• Members

Yeah, but he raised them to that in the first place, so it doesn't count.LOL Thank god his proposed $32 a unit break didn't go through or my bestfriend (a semester from transfering to a University) would had to have dropped out. She can barely afford it as it is, and doesn't qualify for financial aid.

Archived