ALL: Just for the record...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is the 3rd requests in one post. There will be no more. Some of you have already been warned and getting very close to losing your posting privileges. Tone it down now. There is no sense in constantly insulting others. This is a message board and everyone's opinions matter and their feelings matter. Please consider them or lose your privilege to post here.

• Members

I just have one simple question, and I hope someone can answer it for me in a calm, cool, level-headed manner....What is this obsession with Kimerblin Brown that some people seem to have around here?

Granted I've only seen her acting in the short time she was on OLTL, but I thought she was an ok actress.

What's with all this "Team Kimberlin" stuff?

She's just a person like all the rest of us, so why has she been placed on a pedastal and considered a God.

Last time I checked there was only one God, and his name wasn't Kimberlin Brown.

I'm in no way mean to offend anyone with this post, but I was just wondering why all the heated arguments over a soap opera actress?

Hopefully someone can give me a straight answer in a mature manner.

Thank you.

• Members

Kimberlin is a good actress in the right role or with the right material. To me that has only been on B&B and Y&R. I wasn't impressed with her on AW, PC or OLTL. I don't remember her on Santa Barbara or Capitol. I guess the roles were very minor.

I'm sure in the right role she could impress, but Sheila has been the only one so far for me.

• Members

While I do not like the large fonts either....basically telling people who are doing it, that they better stop will ONLY entice negativity from them and will only make them want to do it more.

If it were me and I was the one posting in huge fonts and people came on and posted like this about it, it would piss me off SOOO damn much that I would make every single one of my posts with HUGE fonts until I was warned by the mods.

Perhaps PM about this or alerting the mods about it would have been better than creating a mudslinging post!

Seriously no offense, just my opinion!

Archived