ALL: Just for the record...

• Members

Once in a while is fine, but now it's getting ridiculous.

If I have to come into one more thread and read the following...

KIMBERLIN IS GOD!! WE SHALL KILL YOU FOR NOT BOWING AT HER FEET!!

...or any similar variation, with equally large font in every single post, I will be reporting the posts immediately. It's out of control, and it's polluting every single thread lately. We're all entitled to our opinions, and we're all entitled to have our favorites, but when it begins to get offensive towards other posters (not to mention having to scroll through pages and pages of HUGE fonts), it's just out of hand.

Not only that, but by throwing something in someone's face in such a way, it more often than not just makes them resentful of the very thing you're trying to 'preach.'

So, stop it. Like, right now. I'm seriously getting pissed.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

THANK YOU KENNY! In the Random Thoughts thread I was fine because I assumed everyone was just having fun and it was a Random Thoughts thread after all. Then when it entered DTS, and in the Tracy Q thread and Kate Collins thread I was ok but just hoped it didn't get extreme. However, this has seriously started to enter every thread lately. I am getting sick of it.

I respect your opinions guys, but this is just happening too much.

• Members

Well SOMEBODY had to do SOMETHING.

I enjoy you guys & your Sheila love. I really do. But there's a place for it. And clogging up threads that aren't about Pheila or Sheila or Kimberlin is not the way to go about it.

I've never threatened to report a post before and thankfully, since you guys stopped, I haven't ever had to actually report one. But I can almost guarantee you that someone will report some of those posts and had you not stopped, things may have gotten more out of hand than they already were. I did you a favor by threatening you.

• Members

Not trying to start a fight, but that seriously needed to be done or you guys might have continued on.

You are still my freind, but that was just rude of you and Marland to polloute the thread like that. Rude to heatherwebber. She never intended on having the thread become Sheila-centric.

• Members

While I tend to agree, you certainly are in a mood to tattle, aren't you? (For those who don't know, he said he may report me in the future if I type posts in the manner of one that I wrote in jest, which he took serious offense to.)

Valentine's Day can be tough on people. There are too many expectations. If that's where this is coming from just know, it's okay. Smile. :)

Archived