The State of Y&R

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

A lot of my thoughts on "The State of Y&R" have already been posted, but here's a post that I made on another thread; that fits in well here too......:)

Y&R it's getting harder and harder to watch......

The characters get dumber, stories don't make sense and end up fizzling out like ...LML shoving annoying characters like Amber down our throats.....LML has also created some of the most bizare characters with odd names......

Jana Hawkes (Odd Character All Around)

Hurricane "Cane" with no last name (Odd Name, Undecided about him being an Odd Character as of yet)

Baby Fenmore aka Fen ( May LML burn in hell for giving Lauren's son or any kid for that matter that ODD first name)

Carmen Mesta (Character So Boring That She Got To Be The Center Of A Murder Mystery)

Maggie Sullivan (A Detective that's so nosy that she almost got herself killed by Pheilla)

David Chow (So so character so far, but the last name reminds me of Dog Chow)

Professor Adrian Korbel (The Actor is FINE (looks wise) and plays what he's given as story well, but the Character is getting more whimpy and sissyfied by the day)

Words cannot describe the utterly craptastic Pheilla storyline that was only done for the shock value LML thought it would provide, and if I did use the words that would accurately describe it; I'd probably get warned or banned from SON...... ;)

Archived