DAYS: SOD Tidbits

• Members

http://www.network54.com/Forum/222985/mess...its+inside......

HOTN: MBE, SN and Steve and Kayla

VCR alert:

2/22: In a daring escape Shawn, Belle and Claire jump overboard in the middle of the South Pacific

2/23 EJ orders Steve to steal a comatose John from the hospital

Pictures of FF’s and JE’s farewell party with a picture of FF and JC (with his beard).

The Emancipation of Mimi:

FF talks about going in to see Wyman and asked that if they ever think about bringing Mimi back to give her a call. She expressed her appreciation for having the best job ever.

Her last week was weird. When asked if she wanted a cake and a ceremony she said yes even though KB had set the bar high in terms of good bye speeches. His was hilarious.

Who she will miss the most is her hair stylist who is like her second mom.

Her favorite storyline was Shawn and Mimi finding each other, living together and falling in love.

She doesn’t know if she will get the opportunity to raid her closet. When EW left he took all of his as did Jason.

She is starting her weekend after her last day off with a bang on Friday night. She is calling it ‘The Emancipation of Mimi Lockhart.” The radio station KIIS-FM will be broadcasting from her house. They got alcohol sponsors.

She’s had a few auditions but nothing that fit.:lol:

Gossip: Ali Sweeney clears it up that she is not pregnant.

What will happen:

-Chelsea gets in over her head with an older man

-Steve attacks Kayla

-Shawn, Belle and Claire jump ship

-Sami confesses all to a confidant

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Before somebody gets the wrong idea. The comment in bold with the smily face is from WillenFan and not Deb. Deb only typed the comment in her original post ...... she did NOT put it in bold and she did NOT laugh about it.... that bit was added by the poster here. Just wanted to clarify that tidbit.

• Members

Well hoepfully you didn't get the wrong idea either becuase I was not trying to say that Deb said that. I bolded it and put the :lol: on purpose because I thought it was kinda funny considering some people on here said she would audition but never get a role. I probably should have clairifed more. LOL :)

Archived