Hate WINTER? Come inside...

KLN

• Members

I've posted this here the past three or four years and think it's hysterical everytime I read it.

Dear Diary:

Aug. 12 - Moved to our new home in Indiana. I am so excited. It's so beautiful here. The scenery is so beautiful. Can hardly wait to see the trees with snow covering them.

Oct. 14 - Indiana. It is the most beautiful place on earth. The leaves have turned all colors and shades of red and orange. Went for a ride through the beautiful countryside and saw some deer. They are so graceful. Certainly they are the most wonderful animals on earth. This must be paradise. I love it here!

Nov. 11 - Remembrance Day. Deer season starts soon. I can't imagine anyone wanting to kill such a gorgeous creature. Hope it snows soon. I love it here!

Dec. 2 - It snowed last night. Woke up to find everything blanketed with white. It looks like a postcard. We went outside and cleaned the snow off the steps and shoveled the driveway. We had a snowball fight (I won). When the snow plow came by we had to shovel the driveway again. What a beautiful place. I love Indiana!

Dec. 12 - More snow last night. The snow plough did his trick again to the driveway. I love it here.

Dec. 19 - More snow last night. Couldn't get out of the driveway to get to work. It's beautiful here but I'm exhausted from shoveling. [!@#$%^&*] snow plow.

Dec. 22 - More of that white sh!t fell last night. I've got blisters on my hands and a sore back from shoveling. I think the snow plow hides around the corner until I'm done shoveling the driveway. A$$hole.

Dec. 25 - Merry [!@#$%^&*] Christmas! More frigging snow. If I ever get my hands on the son of a b!tch who drives the snow plow, I swear I'll kill the bastard. Don't know why they don't use more salt on the roads to melt the [!@#$%^&*] ice.

Dec. 27 - More white sh!t last night. Been inside for three days now except for shoveling out the driveway after that snow plow goes through every time. Can't go anywhere, the car's stuck in a mountain of white sh!t and it's so frigging cold. The weatherman says to expect another 10 inches of the sh!t again tonight. Do you know how many shovels full of snow 10 inches is?

Dec. 28 - That [!@#$%^&*] weatherman was wrong. We got 34 inches of the sh!t this time. At this rate it won't melt before summer. The snow plow got stuck up in the road and that bastard came to my door and asked to borrow my shovel. After I told him that I had already broken six shovels shoveling out all the sh!t he had pushed into my driveway, I damn near broke my last one over his [!@#$%^&*] head.

Jan. 4 - Finally got out of the house today. Went to the store to get food and on my way back a damned deer ran in front of the car. Did about $3,000 damage to the car. Those [!@#$%^&*] beasts should be killed. The bastards are everywhere. Wish the hunters had exterminated them all last November.

May 3 - Took the car to the garage in town. Would you believe the thing is rusted out from all that [!@#$%^&*] salt they put all over the roads?

May 10 - Moved to Florida. I can't imagine why anyone in their right mind would ever want to live in such a God forsaken place as Indiana!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That whole thing reminds me of last week when it snowed and the plowman decided to pile all the snow around my car. MINE. Nobody else's... mine! It took me a half an hour to wade through the snow, only to open the door of my car and have a massive amount of snow fall inside all over the seat, that way when I sat down I had a nice wet ass.

Then, it took me another half hour to get my car out. I wasn't about to plow, so I just kept putting on the gas as the tires spun and spun, going nowhere on the snow and ice. I was so [!@#$%^&*] pissed!

• Members

Aah! It's snowing right now!! We're going to get 12-18 inches. blah!!!

People in my house flipped out when it started. I was in the shower, and heard people running up and down the halls. You'd think the Nazis were bombing us w/ the way they were acting. :rolleyes:

I already decided to ditch class tomorrow morning. Why bother? It's supposed to be snowing until tomorrow night. :(

• Members

okay so i was borna nd raised in so cal, riverside, where i think a few times it got down to like 50 during winter... then in january i moved to bozeman mt, and well... i can officalys ay i hate the snow. im over the cold. and winter sucks. but i found hotsprings, and they r the best thing ever!!

Archived