Teens get 10 years for baking puppy...

KLN

• Members

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17074960/

Brothers get 10 years for cooking puppy in oven

Atlanta teens killed dog, then threatened children if they told about it.

ATLANTA - Two teenage brothers each were sentenced to 10 years in prison for torturing a puppy by cooking it in an oven.

Joshua Moulder, 17, and Justin, 19, pleaded guilty in January to charges including burglary, criminal damage to property, terroristic threats and cruelty to children.

The brothers brought neighborhood children to see the dead puppy, then threatened to kill them if they reported it, prosecutors said.

Police said they found the dead mixed-breed puppy inside an oven at an apartment community center Aug. 21. Scratch marks were found inside the oven, indicating the puppy had been alive when it was placed inside, prosecutors said.

A necropsy on the 3-month-old dog found its paws and snout had been duct taped and it had been doused with paint before being placed in the oven, prosecutors said.

Authorities also found damaged computers, broken glass and splattered paint on the walls of the newly refurbished community center.

The brothers’ first trial ended in a mistrial in December. Their attorney, Timothy Owens, said he had hoped his clients’ sentencing would have focused more on rehabilitation than incarceration.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Personally, I hope those little [!@#$%^&*]es are doused with alcohol and forced to light a match.

I also hope they don't come out of prison alive. Can you imagine what kind of psychopaths they'll grow up to be? Just kill 'em off now for preventative measure. Little cocksuckers.

• Members

This is totally sick and disgusting, I am really beginning to wonder about our next generation of people anymore, seems like all teens are just out of control anymore, and have not been taught or had any discipline from there parents. Heck even some of the good teens are Turning weird and bad, we had a caption of the soccer team in a city here in Michigan slashing bus tires caused 600,000 in damages, and he was considered a good kid with great grades. These parents need to start paying attention to there kids and stop giving them everything they want. Sorry to rant, but this kind of stuff just makes me sick. Then there is this thing with people riding on cars with nobody driving the cars, I mean how stupid are these kids getting just to get a thrill out of life.

Also it's not all because of the parents, technology also plays a big part in this crap, one person does something stupid posts it on YouTube and before you know it half the teens in the country are repeating the stupid thing, that and kids under 10 listening to rap music and gangsta music all day, then again that goes back to the parents that let there 10 year olds listen to it.

I am just happy these a.s.s. holes did not post there act on Youtube because I am sure there would have been stupid teens more than willing to do the same thing. God this is just sick.

• Members

Psychologist say murdering animals is one of the first signs of possibly becoming a serial killer. I wonder if these two nuts will get out of prison and decide baking people is more fun. I certainly hope those two are watched very closely when they're released.

• Members

You do realize that the inmates are drawing cigarettes as we speak, to set the order when they deal with these two Manson diciples.

Beyond disgusting. I just don't know what the hell is wrong with the youth of America these days. Actually, prison is too lenient for them. They need to be dealt with in more violent ways. And I hope they get the same treatment Dahmer got on his last day on Earth.

Animals. :angry:

Archived