AMC: Thursday

• Members

Son In Law Ryan

So now he barges into Zach and Kendall's room like his panties have just been lit up after someone said, "Oh I see said the blind man as he pissed on the fire-time to lighten up!" and demands that he have Spike back but really what makes him think his son would be in less danger if he was with him? After all, Spike would more than likely play around with makeup under Ryan's care and drink out of the toilet after Ryan drops some friends off at the pool (brown friends!) and let's not forget the high possibility that Spike may wind up like Zoe and start thinking that he really is a girl trapped inside a man's body and two transgender characters make their way onto the show! Meaning there is just no chance for success if this baby is to be in Ryan's care since Ryan needs to first master the alphabet and do Vanna White proud and then we can go from there on his parenting skills, which suck worse than Monica laid one on Slick Willy.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Emma is a brat. I meant to post that sentimnt yesterday but a child ought to stay in its place. She had no right telling Kendall she oculd't leave with her son.

Spike has been kidnapped by a macho jerk and his new jump off. Team Kendall all the way!

• Members

These days Erica kind of reminds me of Fran Drescher's meddlesome mother on "The Nanny." All that outfit she had on today needed was a fanny pack. They're turning her into a arody of herself. When oh when will this rediculous head writer be fired!

• Members

^^That will all change tomorrow when Barbara returns :)

Today was great for me.

I thoroughly enjoyed the Erica/Bianca/Josh/Zoe scenes!!! Haha, man I could watch those 4 together all day.

Anyway, loved the end with Zoe kissing JR! Oh and speaking of Zoe - it is about TIME that she dresses like a woman again. I was hoping for this moment.

LOVED that flashback to Simone/Tad. It was a nice touch. Just wonder why he isn't more upset with Dixie dying :(

Ryan was a jerk at the end, just barging in and demanding his son back. I just hate that Kendall and Ryan have to fight over Spike like this - I just prefer them to have joint custody withOUT the fighting.

Anyway - enough of today's - TOMORROW IS THE DAY! Janet and Barbara are back :) Can't wait!!!!

• Members

Wow. I am just absolutely stunned, outraged but not at all surprised at the way the aftermath of Dixie's death has been handled. We barely had one day of good solid grieving from her loved ones before J.R started threatening Babe and Tad just seemed to move on with his merry little life with a "Sh!t happens" kind of attitude. A Simone flashback? :huh:

I love Simone but am I wrong to be absolutely insulted that barely a week after Dixie Martin died, all Tad can think about is Simone?

Together Forever must have only meant until she flatlined.

The writers, who ever are complete tools this whole "raising the stakes" reasoning was such a crock of crap.

Cady pissed you guys off with her free wheeling attitude. Just friggin admit it. Its clear you hate the woman by the insulting way you are handling her death. I mean Dixie can't even get her own funeral for god sakes? It is hi-jacked by Babydoll's fake one?

It was hard enough watching one of AMC's most beloved characters die... but to see how she is being treated after the fact. No respect for history, I mean I knew that already, just look at Josh but damn. If you are going to kill off Dixie for no good reason at least give us some good stuff after the fact.

Archived