DAYS: Thursday, February 8

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sami is warning Billie about EJ just the same as Lucas is. Billie is standing her gound thought. I love when EJ is called Elvis. Today he even said to Billie 'I'm Elvis' lmao. Julie and James appear to be having a great time working together.

John and Marlena, I swear these "dreams" are like that Garden of Eden crap. Ugh!

Sami just switched the tapes. Can't wait to see this.

eta: The video just started playing, Sami's smirk, Kate's grimace, Billie's 'I can't believe this' you slept with my mom, then EJ has a look on his face like he is happy to watch it. Bwahahahahahaha :lol:

Finally saw the Steve cheerio's commercial.

• Members

I am loving Billie/EJ. She gives him the benefit of the doubt and still stands her ground. Love it. Love calling him Elvis too. Pinson just rocks.

Great to see Sami still have her edge and fI was happy to see her finally screw Kate. I just loved that scene and all the reaction to it. All the actors did well there. Loved that ending. This is what kept me going through all the filler this week.

J&M I was ok with because I just thought the dream sequence was put together well. Drake's acting was the worst part of it but it advanced story and Dee was pretty good. I don't care for the story all that much but I do buy the connection between them being that strong. I just want to keep seeing more movement and it sounds like we will. I also hope we get some scenes of Marlena helping Steve at some point.

Good show though. Nice rebound from filler day yesterday IMO. Tomarrow looks like a good one.

• Members

EJ and Billie are nice, but their chemistry pales in comparison to EJ and Sami. Why does Billie always find herself flirting with men who have other women in their mind? Bo, Franco, Roman, Nicholas, Jack, Patrick, Steve, Nick, EJ. Who's next? John?

John and Marlena are so :rolleyes: -worthy.

EJ's moving? I wonder if we're getting the DiMera mansion back. :)

• Members

I agree with those who said that J/M dream sequence reminded them of the horrible Garden of Eden story. That was the first thing that came to mind when it started today.

I love Billie! Julie Pinson was awesome today, and I really hope they give this woman an amazing story. Not with EJ, though. She needs to move out of her lifelong bad relationship phase.

The final scenes were great. Although this may be some regression for Sami, I can't blame her for getting even with Kate. Kate deserves it. She's tormented Sami for years and never had to pay; Sami would get all the punishment. But I'm tired of Lucas threatening to cut Kate out of his life, he's going to put Sami first, blah, blah, blah. He always turns on Sami and forgives Kate.

Marlena should have punched that doctor for waking her just as John was getting ready to tell her the important stuff!

Archived