Y&R: This Upsets Me

• Members

I am not sure how Phillip Chancellor III could be only 25 years old. The actor that played that part, Thom Bierdz, is around my age (mid-40's). He may have been playing the role as a little younger than his actual age, but not by that much! Christian LeBlanc is in his late 40's, so I guess it is possible for him to be the real Phillip. He could pass for early 40's. He does seem old to be Jess Walton's son, but look at Jackie/Nick on B&B; Leslie Anne-Down (Jackie) is only 5 years older than her "son" Jack Wagner (Nick). Wagner doesn't even look young for his age and Leslie looks GREAT! They look more like they should be lovers than mother/son.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jess Walton will turn 58 soon. (Feb 18)

Christian LeBlanc is 48 now (turns 49 in Aug)

Thom Bierdz is 44

LeBlanc looks young for his age.

Lauralee Bell & Tricia Cast are 40 or will be this year.

Michael was introduced as being a little older than Crickett, but it was not left with the impression that it was by alot.

Philip came back in 1986 to the show as 18 years old and enrolled into college. If Lynn even gets close to the right age he has to be at least 39.

So who knows where she will go with it. I know that in the world of soaps older characters are usually played a few years younger than they really are, while their kids are aged up. It is so weird.

As to the Walton/Leblanc - mother/son thing 10 years is plenty of time in the soap world for an actor and actress to play mother and son or mother/daugther.

• Members

David Chow should be Phillip. It's ridiculous that Cane (Phillip) is interacting when the teens when he should be working at a big company, like Chow. Plus it would explain Chow's last name and give Vincent Irizarry a firm connection to Genoa City.

deSORASing Phillip with Cane (or Kevin or Adrian) eliminates Phillip IV coming back, Nina as the ages wouldn't match up.

Once again, GREAT story idea, terrible execution. All you have to do is do a little searching and you can figure out the facts. Hell, throw in the fact that she has access to all the episodes of Y&R and it';s even more baffling. She should be looking at Kay and Jill's greatest episodes and see what we want to see right now. It certainly isn't them attatched at the hip, barely mad at each other after what Kay has done.

• Members

It looks like LML is getting the "shove the newbie's down the viewers throats" complex. I could care less about Cane and that trashy Amber. What would make me happy was if Cane turned out NOT to be Phillip III and this was just some awful, stupid ass dream Kay had.

Archived