ATWT: Monday Feb 5th discussion

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ok, so today's show was back to the small amount of characters being shown, but even so the show was really not bad, I really enjoyed all the Luke/Lily/Faith scenes, also the Lucinda and Lily scenes were interesting, I like how they are slowly getting into each others issues, Lily has her own problems with her weight and Faith has hers, and I really like how they are involving Luke into this family drama, hopefully Lucinda will also be helping out with it.

Emily's storyline like I said before it going to be interesting IMO, and again I like the slow build-up into this storyline, if done right it could be really good.

Only thing that I did not really care about today was Meg/Craig/Paul, all of that stuff is so boring and old that I just don't care anymore. Not to mention Craig and Meg as a couple really is a dumb move.

• Members

Question of the day...who's a bigger whore? Em for charging, or Meggie for trying to repay Craig's "kindness" with a freebie?

Not a great day, but a refreshing breather from the Gwen/Adam story. And no Katie, which is always a plus.

• Members

Today was pretty good.

I loved the stuff between Lily, Faith, and Luke. I also loved seeing Lucinda for a while. :)

No wonder Emily's picking up guys. Her boobs are huge!! :blink: :blink: I guess that's one plus to being pregnant. Her storyline is okay, but a big part of me finds it really degrading. It's definitely tough to watch.

Meg/Paul/Craig. Ehh...it's watchable. But Meg shouldn't even associate w/ those two.

• Members

Pretty good show.

Snyder Drama is juicy.

I'm enjoying Emily, the ho as well.

I really like that they're doing more family related stuff (Faith, Luke, etc.) instead of the Everyone vrs. Bad Guy stories they had a while back.

• Members

Loved the Lucinda/Lily scenes. Loved the Luke/Faith, Luke/Lily, & Luke/Faith/Lily interaction. Martha Byrne looked suh-moe-kin' today!! :D

Craig/Meg/Paul: UGH! Get this crap off my screen.

Emily: A ho?! Still not buying it.

And when "Steve" said she was worth more than the going rate....uh....:blink: did Emily NOT clearly express to him that she's not a hooker?! Or is this guy deaf?

• Members

I thought today's show was pretty good. It wasn't much about storyline movement(unless you count Lily/Faith/Luke storyline). My favorites scenes were Lucinda/Lily. Now why werent they discussing business at Worldwide? Did they get rid of the set? Also loved the Luke/Faith scenes. They were well done. Luke looked so hot today again. Actually everyone looked stunning today.

Emily's storyline just makes me laugh. :lol: I dont know why but it does...lol.

Craig and Meg were ok. But Paul was a total bore!

Tomorrows show looks better than todays. More Lucinda! I hope Luke is on as well. :)

• Members

Speaking of....holy cleavage, Batman...Marie Wilson sure put the "wonder" in "WonderBra".

Y'know why Em's story makes me chuckle? She unapologetically doesn't care that she's a whore. You'd think she was standing behind the counter at McD's, asking "do you want fries with that?"

Oh, and I'm glad she's making Carly's sins look like peanuts. :lol:

Archived