DAYS: Monday, January 29

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Steve was amazing in today'episode! I loved all of his facial expressions as Roman was talking to them, especially when Roman said that he had to talk about a stolen delivery truck. Amazing!

This storyline is getting better by the day! It's funny how practically the entire town knows about the kidnapping and are assisting it.

• Members

Watching right now.

Chelsea just walked into Kayla's suite to tell Bo about Shawn calling. I love the Bo/Chelsea dynamic. Peter and Rachel do come off as father and daughter very well. I love when Bo calls Chelsea "kid." Didn't he used to call Hope that nickname?

So Belle wants to sleep in the same cot with Shawn, huh? Shawn's putting up a little resistance :o That Willow loving has made him not even want to go back to boring old Belle. Willow probably thought him a thing or two he never even knew he could do :lol::P

• Members

Leave it to Roman to follow the book every time, no matter who's involved, even family. Good nod to history, Hogan. Roman has always been Bo's hovering voice of reason, trying to keep his little brother out of trouble.

• Members

Did anyone else see the Cheerios commercial during DAYS? It was one of those improve your cholesterol in six weeks commercials. It was a yellow screen with a voiceover and a print message saying "Six weeks ago Sami and the police were going after EJ. Now EJ is going after an apology. In those same six weeks Cheerios could have lowered your cholesterol 4%...." I loved it! I'm going to go buy me some Cheerios!

• Members

I got to see my favorite super couple today--Bo and Steve! I loved the pub scenes where Roman was interrogating his family, and they were closing ranks. Of course, Kayla looked guilty as sin, but Steve handled it well. LOL when Roman asked him where he got the bruise on his face and he said something about "reaching for seconds". I couldn't believe it when Kayla was just going to cross the street to the bank and wire the money! :o Good thing Nick was using his brain and stopped her. It looks like Nick/Chelsea are going to get involved in the Claire storyline and leave the Lonely Splicer stuff behind for awhile, and I'm looking forward to that. This is turning into a huge umbrella storyline involving most of the cast and I always enjoy that more than everyone being off in their own little worlds.

• Members

Ok show. Alot of filler but still ok.

I just love Steve and Bo. The pub scenes were great. I loved Steve's looks when Roman was there. Kayla, Bo and Steve is just like the old days. I also loved Bo and Chelsea. I like their interaction and Chelsea/Nick getting involved in the Claire story is great. It's a huge umbrella tale now and it's a good way to develop Chelsea even more. I also loved when Bo talked to Shawn. Brandon and Peter played that well.

Shawn/Belle were ok but mostly filler. I like that they are taking is slow. The ending with the officer nearby was good.

FF wasn't horrible today. I figured she would lie for her family. Roman knew something was up with Steve and his own family but couldn't see right through Mimi? It should be the other way around but Hogan is being true to character. Roman is always by the book. I am loving Max but he needs to be away from Mimi. Let's get Maby going.

Tomarrow looks much better. Hope was in the previews so I look forward to that.

• Members

That's exactly what Shawn is doing here. I love the dynamic the writers are taking with this story. They're not shoving them down our throats like the characters used to be, and that makes them so much more likable. Although, I still cant wait for them to have sex, or at least kiss, lol.

Archived