Facebook

CSW

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I used to be addicted to it. I got it two years ago and I maybe only check it once a week now. I usually only check to see if I have messages, or send messages to someone who I know is addicted to facebook and I know they will get it fast.

I had facebook first for awhile then I got myspace. I don't really check myspace that much ethier but when I want to check out what friends are up to I use myspace.

• Members

I made soem really awesome friends on Facebook. Someone I met at a message board, save me her Facebook link and now we talk every night. It's a great way to connect with people all over. I have constant contact wtih a friend in Canada too. It's a pretty awesome way to stay in contact with friends who have gone off to school, and a lot less creepy then MySpace.

• Members

Facebook is really addicting if you're in college. I go on it everyday b/c it's a good way to talk to friends and see what's happening on-campus. It was also a good way to get to know some people here. We did Big Sis/Little Sis at our house, and it was good to see what my Little Sis liked.

However, some of the stuff it does is pretty creepy. (Not as creepy as MySpace though). The new features make it so easy to practically stalk people. A lot of us call it Stalk-book. People are always like, "Oh, I heard that XYZ happened to you on Facebook!" And some of my friends got in trouble b/c of things that were said on the site, which was not cool.

• Members

TOTAL FACEBOOK WHORE.

Can't do MySpace because of the add on HTML bull*#$! that people add that S-L-O-W-S down my memory crashing computer. Would probably develop one if I needed to promote something.

Wish young soap stars would add themselves to Facebook. The only person who rejected me was Brighton Hertzford(ex-BJ, GENERAL HOSPITAL), but from what I've read, she is quite the Mormon(appearing in like doomsday, get-right-with-God movies). Probably thought it weird and creepy that a gay guy would Facebook her and ask to be her friend after seeing her on GH when she was a kid.

• Members

I can't count the number of celebs that have rejected me on Myspace.

But they clearly have alot of fans as friends.

Such is the case with celebs like Rachel Melvin, Kirsten Storms, and Cady McClain. Both rejected me. Rachel and Kirsten rejected me like three times and Cady only rejected me once.

However, I am friends on Myspace with Colin Egglesfield, Lisa Rinna, Alex Charak (Elwood, ATWT), Zach Roerig, Jason Cook, Eileen Fulton, and Farah Fath.

Archived