Y&R: Lunatic Unleashed!

• Members

Someone ring the alarm when this boring [!@#$%^&*] is over.

Predictable, expected, anticlimactic, disappointing, predictable...

Note to LML: This is not an NBC soap. What works on one show will not necessarily work on another. This is not up to Y&R's standards.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Let me just add this about the lack of knowledge the current Y&R writers have with regard to Sheila:

Sheila has two daughters of her own. She would not be wasting her time chasing the children of two other women, she would be out there looking to make amends and establish relationships with her girls. All those years on B&B, Sheila was not intent on getting this crazy revenge on Lauren. She wanted to be with her children. If anything, Sheila tried to avoid all the people with whom she had had conflicts with in the past. They don't know Sheila. They've only ruined the character. I truly cringe when I see the current story unfold each day in comparison to the great and more logical Sheila stories of the 90's.

• Members

This sounds okay to me! I think Latham has done a great job with Sheila this time, though I do agree Joel that Sheila should be involved with her own kids at this point. But I can overlook that since her kids don't really matter to anyone in Genoa City. I'm looking forward to all the fireworks, especially Phyllis meeting Sheila!

• Members

LML should have looked at Bill Bell's storylines rather than JackAss Smiths when she decided to bring Sheila back. The only way this storyline would have made any sense for the Sheila character would be if Sheila had developed some crazy love for either Nick or Michael and her end game was to take over Phyllis's life to have what she has. Lauren was never anything more than an aggrivation to Sheila and Scotty was kidnapped so that she could have a DNA test and keep Scott. If anything it was Lauren who had the obsession with Sheila and plotted all kinds of schemes with Maggie to drive her crazyier. The only reason they are calling this completely new character Sheila is to try and get some built in interest based on her legacy. BAD writing!!

• Members

I know what you mean Rhi. Sheila is a certified loon. I'm tired of her crazy antics. B!tch should be dead by now from that wound. I liked it better when we all thought she was dead from being hit by a car. Complete with a picture of her lifeless body on a slab.

Archived