Y&R: Lunatic Unleashed!

• Members

You know what an even better picture would be? LAUREN's dead body on a cold morgue slab. With any luck, Pheila will make it happen. At least then she'd be good for SOMETHING, other than doing a bad imitation of the REAL Sheila Carter.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh, ITA. That should have been the end of it. Actually, LML should have left this s/l ALONE. It was not needed. She needs to get her thumbs out her ass and write something with some substance instead of the crap she has shovled at us. Once the reliquary and Carmen's murder s/ls wrap up, I'm giving Y&R ONE MONTH to put something truly time worthy on my screen or I'm gonna take a lonnnnnnnnnnng break from the show.

• Members

Well I'll see you when you get back :lol:

LML isn't capable of writing worthwhile stories. Her past shows were pretty much failures. On Knots Landing, she only had one chance a week to destroy it. Whereas with Y&R, she is given five opportunities per week to dazzle us with her stupidity.

• Members

This is incorrect. Don't like her, but give credit where credit is due! All of her past shows were critical successes, despite poor ratings in some cases. Knots Landing was the only soap able to successfully come into the 90s and continue to be successful. Her last episode at Knots ranked #12, the next one was #43. Then you have Homefront which is a big cult favorite and won her a Writers Guild Award, the top award you can win. She was also nominated for a primetime Emmy and Golden Globe for Best Drama. So her track record as an amazing writer can't be denied, but she may not be a perfect fit for daytime. I also wonder if Scott Hamner isn't a big problem. All her other projects saw her working with Bernie Lechowick (her husband), but all her work with Scott (one season of Knots, PC, Y&R) has mixed opinions from fans.

Archived