B&B and SOW Subcribers

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Susan had colon cancer a few years ago and has been in remission. I'm just wondering what is says inside the magazine because they are often very misleading with their covers.

I don't think it is either Bridget or Stephanie being killed off. Probably some no body like one of the twins, then they could get a decent actress! I could also see them killing off Massimo since he's been MIA for a long time.

• Members

The cover reads "Stephanie: I'm leaving" and this is the huge shocker to unfold on Monday...

Still no reason to worry that SF is leaving. KKL is the one "ill" although she has been injured while reading. Meanwhile RM is apparently gone - for most of December that is. I guess he's promtoing his new CD.

• Members

SOW has a tendency to exaggerate...just a little. At least they were careful to say "Stephanie" and not "Susan Flannery." This is something that Steph tells her family, but something will change her plans by the end of the week. This should be some really good stuff.

About the illness, Susan Flannery was battling bronchitis and had to miss several days of work. They plan to post-tape her scenes.

Meanwhile, KKL was thrown off her horse the week of Oct. 3 and broke her wrist. A B&B rep says she won't be wearing a cast on-screen, but since KKL has to wear on off-screen for six weeks, that might change.

Ronn Moss is taking a month off to do a world tour to promote his new CD. He will tape his last eppy Oct. 27 and Ridge will return in late December or early January.

And even more B&B news, if you haven't heard, Hunter and Michael Tylo are getting a divorce after 18 years of marriage.

• Members

I wonder if this divorce will be a day away from finalization and they will reunite. I did suspect they were on the outs since Hunter has said she has no idea where her hubby is. I guess that leaves her in the same boat as Olivia Newton John!

• Members

The SOD article about the Tylo's split was so odd. She goes, regarding the split, "That was by Michael's choice, he moved out and I don't know where he is." Then she goes on, "Michael has really needed to do his plays which he's been doing a lot of, and that's as much as I do know about his life." What? It just sounded weird.

• Members

Don't mention 'boat' and Olivia Newton-John in the same sentence. LOL.

Anyhoo, if Stephanie leaves B&B, this would be a huge hole for the show to fill. There has been rumblings and whispers of Susan Flannery leaving. This would leave me absolutely stunned.

Maybe hiring a name like Lesli Kay is an indication that the show plans on trying to fill the void; maybe Felicia and Brooke will become enemies like Stephanie and Brooke.

Man, I hate Stephanie, but she is SO fun to watch. Her downfall has been the best thing that has happened to B&B in quite some time.

Archived