• Hillary Clinton
    • Barack Obama
    • John Edwards

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Where do I start?

I will state these but won't discuss them. I have discussed them and listened to what so many have said about her but I do not like her at all.

I don't like her character. I feel that she is a crook. There are still so many suspicions about what she and Bill did with the Arkansas stuff. There is enough suspicion in my mind that I cannot trust her. I didn't care one thing about Bill having sex or oral sex with Monica Lewisnsky but all the crooked stuff I did. And Hillary was just as much involved in all that and the coverup. She is an opportunist. She used New York for her political advantage, and from following her record there I don't see she has done anything for the state at all.

Just as much as I have hated George Bush's tenure as President, I equally hated Bill & Hillary's tenure. Bill & Hillary's rise to power in the Democratic party is one of the reasons I no longer trust the Democrats at all. George Bush and many others are the reasons I no longer trust the Republican party.

I can't stand either party at all. Right now of the leading contenders Edwards and McCain are the ones I would like to see run. I don't like any of the front runner.

I no long associate with any party at all. I don't trust either party - one is as bad and crooked as the other. It used to not be that way. I don't vote in primaries anymore where you have to vote totally along party lines because I vote by the man and it is sad that many times it is no longer picking who the best person is but who is the lesser of 2 evils.

But as I said if it came down to Hillary Clinton and anyone else I would vote for the other person. I will never be part of putting another Clinton (esp. Hillary into office) or another Bush as far as that goes.

I am ready for a whole restructuring of our political system. Both parties need to be undone and new ones born. I don't think I will ever be able to call myself either a Republican or a Democrat again. I disassociated myself with both parties because of their behavior over the last two or 3 elections. It is shameful and totally disgraceful. As I said once before the last time I have been proud of our politicians was the day of the 9/11 attacks and they put aside party lines and stood together. There have always been party lines in politics but never like they are today. And there used to be a time when the politicians remembered who they were supposed to be serving, but that is not the case anymore.

Everyone of them is out for number one and pleasing the political "special interest groups" like the NRA etc. Whoever puts the most money into their pockets is who they serve. And to me back to the question that you ask, the Clintons have been far too guilty of that.

• Members

I would be happy with ANY of them. But my preferences at this time are:

1. Obama

2. Hillary

3. Edwards

I am now hearing that the governor of New Mexico, Bill Richardson, who is of Mexican heritage, is running for President. He's a democrat.

• Members

It's waaaayyyy to soon for me to come up with a decision. I have to see what the state of America is in two years. Also the state of the world. I know this, I will view all candiadtes and see what they stand for and what their record reflects.

• Members

Obama is just an "appeal" candidate with no substance, no experience and no chance.

Edwards should be the front runner for the anti war group. Hilary is a Republican in Dem's skin.

It is interesting this time as we have BOTH parties with wide open races. It will be fun to watch that is for sure.

• Members

How the hell can you say that Obama has no chance? I think he has a very good chance. He has gained a lot of supporters after his Dem Convention speech. He has the U.S's best interest. Being someone who lived in NY for 13 Years until recently, I can honestly say that Hillary Clinton has not done [!@#$%^&*] in NY. She talks about Healthcare, I am a Doctor and this woman has not done much, I know that for a fact. She will show up at a Hospital and talk, but talk is cheap. John Edwards is ok. I really wish Americans would stop being [!@#$%^&*] ignorant and realize that Obama can do it. Im not saying you are ignorant. Obama has experience.

Archived