OLTL: ABC MediaNet ramblings

• Members

Well, after browsing the OLTL pages at ABC MediaNet today, I have made a few observations.

First off, in the biography list on the right side of the main page, they made some changes. Gone from the list are Josh Casaubon, Dan Gauthier, Heather Tom, and Tuc Watkins. It's very sad to see their names gone.

Kerry Butler, Alexandra Neil, and Paul Satterfield are all on the list now. Their names may have been there for a little while, and I didn't notice them until now. But it's odd, since Kerry Butler is no longer with the show. Kerry Butler's bio. has no picture with it (they use the OLTL logo instead), and says she joined the show on as recurring in the fall of 2005, and on contract in February 2006. However, I'm pretty sure she didn't join the show until February 2006....for a few episodes as recurring, and then as contract. She may have joined a few months earlier, and I'm just losing my mind. Which has happened before. lol

Jerry verDorn's bio. has probably been up for quite awhile, but I just noticed it.

Both Catherine Hickland and Timothy D. Stickney's bios. are still there in the list with the contract cast.

MediaNet is slower than dirt, and bios. for Brandon Buddy, Christina Chambers, Brittany Underwood, BethAnn Bonner, and Tobias Truvillion have not be added to the list yet.

For a little while now, there have been two identical new pictures of Erika Slezak in the OLTL gallery pictures. They also replaced her old picture in her bio. with the new picture.

Sadly, all the pictures in the OLTL actors gallery of Josh Casaubon, Dan Gauthier, Heather Tom, and Tuc Watkins have been removed. Paul Satterfield's two pics. are still there.

Brandon Buddy, Christina Chambers, Brittany Underwood, and BethAnn Bonner still have no pictures in the gallery.

And now missing from the actors galleries of OLTL, AMC, and GH are the pictures of the cover of the ABC Christmas cd.

There may be another change or two to the OLTL page at ABC MediaNet, but these are the ones I've noticed.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived