AMC: Friday

• Members

I think the killer is a woman. Maybe a half sister of Zach's.

I have to agree with the people who dislike Jeff. I hope it is him just so he can go away. I'm starting to feel that way about Jon too. I liked him for awhile, but that feeling is fading fast.

I loved the Dixie/JR scenes today. Cady and JY have good chemistry. :(

On days like today I understand why Ryan has been given the name Ryass. Who the hell does he think he is anyway?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Maybe the dust of his dead father is telling him to do it, ya never know.

Jonathan is a computer genius, he could find out stuff and do a little maneuvering. He went out of his way to frame several people for his other murders and murder attempts (and druggings).

He was at ConFusion the episode after Erin was found dead (right?), and he was looking at the Fusion girl pictures all weird. Compared to him, Erin had it easy growing up, maybe daddy's ashes told him to make her pay. He may not be the killer but they're definitely setting it up that he's had opportunity. For example he leaves the bar to follow Kenny. Commercial Break. When we come back somebody is tying a ribbon around the Chandler gates and next episode we learn Jonathan "lost" Kenny. At the least I think they might throw in that Jonathan did a few small things maybe to frame Kenny thinking he's guilty, maybe not the murders.

It's definitely more likely it's an unknown from Zach's past. The lover. The child of the lover. I'd say it was Alex Sr. but he's as dead as you can be on a soap.

• Members

Ryans stunt was assinine. Kendall was inches from the edge and leaning over. He could have killed her. Let alone the other thing that could have happened, heart attack, broken leg or arm. This donkey needs to get the heck out her life and bussines. His you will do what I say attitude makes me want to coldcock him.

• Members

I saw what Ryan did. I know I have serious issues with people coming up from behind me. I get startled easily. I can't believe Ryan thought messing with kendall like that was in her best interest. I bet he's the Satin Slayer in a bif to prove he's better than Zach.

• Members

GO Kendall! I loved her calling Ryan an ass, cause he is! Scaring her like that was stupid. I wish her bodyguard had shot him, I loved Kendall saying he had permission to shoot Ryan :lol:

Yep I too think Jonathan is the SK. He could have killed Erin to cover his tracks. Heck I think Jonathan is capable of anything. He could be faking being cured too. If he can kill Braden, IMO he can kill Erin with no problem.

I loved Tad yesterday, everything he said to Jeff was right on the mark!

• Members

People, what else do you expect from a Lavery? Their ass backwards way of "helping" and "saving" and "protecting" have been causing havoc for years.

I'm beginning to think Ryan's in the beginning stages of a late-developing tumor, himself, from his father's beatings.

Archived