AMC: Friday

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Omg, Jeff is erica's new accessory.lol I don't mind them together, but did he really need to go to the police station with her??? I really hope Haggies visit in pv is short, I can't stand her, death to babe, josh needs to get over babe real quick, and binks/kendall are they stupid dying for their company??? I totally think jonathan is the killer, but I would love it if zach had another brother, maybe older or if michael had a twin(although that wouldn't work because michael is younger than zach.) I'm thinking the killer either is someone from zachs past or its someone that just got obssesed with zachs past and is using that to throw people off.

• Members

Thanks Q Steph for starting the thread :)

Ok, I can't stand Jeff Martin. I was rooting Tad on today as he tried to talk some sense into that sanctimonous jerk. And Kanewomen2005, are you right - he is like Erica's little accessory! She is just using him - I think deep down she still yearns for Jack.

So I'm liking the police station look for this Satin Slayer murder mystery. The photos on the wall, which btw Alicia and Tanisha had beautiful pictures taken that are on that board! Anyway, I like the entire dungeon police station, notes on the whiteboard of suspects and victims look.

Very interesting things coming from the Zach scenes - so is the creepy black-gloved man this guy that Zach's mom was loving on the side? It makes sense that if he believes Zach killed her, that he's finally getting back at him by targeting the woman he loves (Kendall). And now we know this Satin Slayer's name starts with an R maybe....Interesting...

Ryan is a complete loser. I hated how he kept getting Kendall to prove his 'points'. Whatever Ryan - you're lame. And after seeing the previews, I hope you fall of the rooftop on Monday.

I love me some Maggie - just Liz's prescence makes me happy. I was wondering throughout the entire episode though why Bianca and Kendall would just let her stay and lurk around Fusion as if she's been in PV all along. I figured she'd get kicked out or something - but it was nice she finally said something at the end about wanting to help and she's not giving up on Bianca...and then Bianca smiles ;) BAM! :) haha

So Adam is just as big a TG bigot as JR. Great...doesn't surprise me though knowing Adam. I really hope JR and Adam don't really try to use Zoe as a way to get custody of Little A by putting her on the stand...I'm hoping if this really happens, that the judge will not be a bigot like those two and their plan backfires!

I don't know much about the TG community at all - but IMO, and I may be totally wrong, but isn't it weird for Babe and Josh to always refer to Zarf/Zoe as 'she' and 'her'? I mean I understand calling Zoe 'she' and 'her' when Zoe is in drag or post-surgery....but if you're a pre-op TG and you're not dressed as a woman - then wouldn't you go back to calling them 'he' and 'him'? Or does it just depend on the TG's preference?

Anyway good show - I'm liking how Zach is locked up and can't protect Kendall - adds a good dramatic dynamic to the whole thing - except now I guess that leaves Ryan to protect her - blah.

• Members

Kendall called Ryan an ass?! Must see TV!!!! :) I really hope she gave it to him. He has been insufferable all over again.

I hope the Satin SLayer mistakes Jeff for a very ugly woman and kills him off. He is such a sad waste of space. He follows Erica around as if her vajayjay is ripe as a virgin's and he wants first crack. Jack shouldn't put up with her childsih games. Too bad Brooke is gone.

I was curious about the Zarf/Zoe gender reference too. Technically, Zarf is still a he but a she trapped in a man's body. For legal purpses, Zarf is a man.

• Members

Yep, that she does :) I loved that the show used Tad and Jack's friendship and the comparable history between the two couples since they both began at the same time in 1989. The best line was when Jeffie said that if Jack wouldn't support Erica he would be more than happy to take his place, to which Tad replied "That's just it. You can't take his place", :) Boy you can say that again Tad. :lol: I loved the emotion between Jack/Erica too and I take hope that the intent of the show is still to reunite them as they should be. I still want Jeff to be the serial killer :P

Ryan is such a jerk :blink: I wish Kendall would wash her hands of him once and for all.

I just love these comments and ITA with all of you :lol:

• Members

Jumpin Jack Flash Ryan

Wow he just jumped right out of nowhere onto Kendall to protect her wordly goods to offer to everybody in sight just like Bubba would jump on a prisoner to perform fellachio lickity split! There we go ladies and gents Super Ryan is back again to save the day and hope to win enough brownie points from Kendall to win her back and take her away from Zach. Geez how much more pathetic can Ryan get to just scare Kendall the way the serial killer has scared her? And all to prove that it is very easy for her to be a victim...well anyone can tell her that without literally jumping down her throat like Katie Holmes jump on Tom Cruise, Jr. for some milk and cookies! Like I said, Kendall already knows she has little protection in the way of bodyguards and can easily fall pray to the Satin Slayer but nope Ryan just had to scare her some more and think he made the situation better-WRONG! Only goes from bad to worse but everything in St. Ryan's life does that, eh? Now if only he can perform the jump moves at The Grand Canyon and do all of us a favor and make sure that brain of his smashes into a million little pieces. Hey speaking of which, maybe James Frey can write a sequel on Ryan's brain...and how it really served as being an oxygen thief

• Members

I was wondering too if Jeff was the satin slayer, but he's practically on top of erica all the time, how could he be? When dani was attacked he was with erica, when someone was watching kendall he was with erica, when someone was watching zach he was with erica,etc. I just found it odd that the killings happened right when his malaria symptoms showed up, and with his just arriving in town just a couple of months ago he's the only one that is around zach's mothers age that could of been around at the time of her death plus whoever is doing this knows their medicine. I also think it could be jonathan because he had no problem killing braden, he poisoned greens with his own meds for months, and he's just nuts, and I doubt the tumor had little to do with him being a psycho killer, I think that was mostly him. So its either them or a new character. Its waaay to obvious to be zarf, but it could still be him.

• Members

I just don't think it is Jonathan. Even if he is back to being crazy - why would he target Fusion women and tie it all to Zach's mysterious past with his mother. And especially after today, with the love letters signed R and the black gloves watching Zach in the monitor...it just wouldn't make sense for Jonathan to plot all this out. He couldn't really be the mother's lover either - he's too young.

I've been wondering this though: If Zach was a kid when his mother died, then why has this killer waited SO long? Zach's what, in his 30's? I can't believe the killer would wait 30 years to get his revenge. So I'm thinking that maybe she had another kid with that guy...so maybe the killer could be a grown up kid now and getting revenge on his half-brother Zach for 'killing' their mother?

Archived